Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Safest way to buy 'someone elses' project EG/EK civic?

I'm basically just on the look out for a nice, very clean EG/EK with a swap of some variety. I'm fairly new to Civics but I would assume a B18c/k20a/h22 would be the more common swaps.

Is there any tips on what to look out for to get a good, clean, well running car?

Take a mechanic mate or someone who's done a good swap before with you to see what kind of job they've done on it. Gotta remember, there's a reason they'll selling. Project cars are kunts at the best of times. Even the best build will have gremlins waiting to pop up that the owner might not even know about yet :P

Member Array
    Car:
    G6E turbo
    Talk to BYP racing
    FFamily

guise pls don't poke fun at a race

Back on topic

Don't buy from P player

Deletes threads because they're racist

Makes discriminatory generalisation

All class.

Member Array
    Car:
    G6E turbo
    Yeah that's unaustralian
    FFamily

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarally View Post
    Deletes threads because they're racist

Makes discriminatory generalisation

All class.
    If a lebanese chap wanted to buy your thread hijack (deleted) - would you still reply like a little child ?

Your post was deleted because it was racially generalising , and you plugged a car sale which isn't allowed.

Saying don't buy a p players car well...if that offends you can i suggest becoming a vegan
    Last edited by bennjamin; 25-11-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Not offended at all. You're the one deleting threads because you deem them to be offensive / generalising against a demographic, then in the next breath generalise about a different demographic. You don't see the irony in that?
    Personally those comments don't bother me - if the world hardened up a little we might not have so many issues.

Sorry if you found my attempt at humour so offensive. I didn't think anyone would actually believe that was a serious attempt at a for sale post.

If anyone inquired about the post, I would have politely told them it was satirical. No, I would not have asked them what race they were.

Lighten up

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Don't buy from a leb. Genuine advice.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Don't by from slanty eyes

I'm slanty eye so it's ok for me to say
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

No Lebanese, no Asians who tf else has Honda parts!?

Member Array
    Car:
    ®
    Quote Originally Posted by queenalerts View Post
    Is there any tips on what to look out for to get a good, clean, well running car?
    just a$$ume they're lying about everything and that it's been flogged like a saudi arabian woman who talked back to her husband