Car:
    G6E turbo
    [This thread approved by Pauline Hanson]
    FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by ep3rsteve View Post
    just a$$ume they're lying about everything and that it's been flogged like a saudi arabian woman who talked back to her husband
    This is good post, Trump would approve
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Should call this forum OzTrump

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarally View Post
    Not offended at all. You're the one deleting threads because you deem them to be offensive / generalising against a demographic, then in the next breath generalise about a different demographic. You don't see the irony in that?
    Now This, 100% Correct. This the reason for ozhonda failing.

Filled with self contradicting dickheads/ shity admin team. (notice how the a member of the 'in crew' makes a racial remark but not deleted even tho the admin has clearly responded after he has posted)

You have to part of the 'in crew' in order for the rules to be bent for you.

Which is really sad, This site has thought me so much about cars. I've gone from knowing nothing to building my own 300kWs.

The site has soo much to offer, specially with the knowledge base available already. What actually grinds my gears there are members of the 'in crew' who are actually very knowledgeable, but are looking to profit only without paying the site a fee.

PS: OP there is no best way to buy someone else's project. Its best to do one yourself so you know the story 100%.
    Last edited by amant02; 11-12-2016 at 08:05 AM.

Wait what ? Sorry I get on here a few times a week to add new members and do members bidding.
    Amant wtf mate. There is no in crew. Don't appear to diss mods then disappear like usual. You are comparing apples to oranges

Hondarally you make a point and I'll try to lead more by example but you HAVE to understand your comment was totally uncalled for. If you walked past a bunch of people saying "dam p platers" you would likely agree. But if you walked past a group saying "dam lebs..." and you agreed - mate - i'm sorry but there is no place for dissing race.

I am entirely sorry for hijacking OP hope you can take some education on other related replies
    Last edited by bennjamin; 13-12-2016 at 03:55 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ®
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Now This, 100% Correct. This the reason for ozhonda failing.

Filled with self contradicting dickheads/ shity admin team. (notice how the a member of the 'in crew' makes a racial remark but not deleted even tho the admin has clearly responded after he has posted)

You have to part of the 'in crew' in order for the rules to be bent for you.

Which is really sad, This site has thought me so much about cars. I've gone from knowing nothing to building my own 300kWs.

The site has soo much to offer, specially with the knowledge base available already. What actually grinds my gears there are members of the 'in crew' who are actually very knowledgeable, but are looking to profit only without paying the site a fee.

PS: OP there is no best way to buy someone else's project. Its best to do one yourself so you know the story 100%.
    Wow fuk stay on topic amunt.

Protip: dont buy project from amunt.

my "racist" word got deleted and you're fine with the 2 racial slurs from renzo and vvvtec.

And you have the hide to call me the ****wit. Yes I saw your personal attack before you edited it. Again, fantastic behaviour for an admin. Such maturity.

Like I said before, you're all class, bud.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Holy fuk

How to get offended 101
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Wait what ? Sorry I get on here a few times a week to add new members and do members bidding.
    Amant wtf mate. There is no in crew. Don't appear to diss mods then disappear like usual. You are comparing apples to oranges

Hondarally you make a point and I'll try to lead more by example but you HAVE to understand your comment was totally uncalled for. If you walked past a bunch of people saying "dam p platers" you would likely agree. But if you walked past a group saying "dam lebs..." and you agreed - mate - i'm sorry but there is no place for dissing race.

I am entirely sorry for hijacking OP hope you can take some education on other related replies
    Ah what? You do not make sense here. So its okay for you to be on ozhonda occasionally but its not for another?
    I'm not dissing mods in no way or form. Constructive feedback not appreciated? Also just so I can educate you abit, apples and oranges are very similar indeed. Anyone who uses that statement as a defence mechanism in my eyes lacks tertiary education.

Like I said shity admin team, even tho he has been made aware of other racial slurs in this tread no action has been taken against offending members. Very contradicting to the 2nd paragraph you wrote which takes us back to my other point of self contradicting dickheads.

Quote Originally Posted by ep3rsteve View Post
    Wow fuk stay on topic amunt.

Protip: dont buy project from amunt.
    Benny here "lead by example". Your chance. His clearly in breach of Ozhonda TOS, do something about it mate. Personal attack on another member.

Also IMO if a Lebanese member has an issue with their race being called dodgy, they need to fix it themselves within their own community.
    Cos these racial stereotypes have some degree of truth behind it. Just like Indians and 7 11's & their smell. I know its true, but I ain't gonna get offended.

Gonna end this long ass post with "do you practice what you preach?"
    Last edited by amant02; 18-12-2016 at 02:14 AM.