Another 'Other' Honda to he acquired

Hey all,

I've just recently joined the OzHonda forum after acquiring (what I think is a) 1970 Honda Z 360
    I'm told that this is the rarer plastic rear hatch version.

I've done some investigation on this model and come up with just about zero on the car

This particular model is 99% complete and 99% rust free...I'm in two minds on whether to turn it into a lil track car or to restore it to its former glory

Being in the brake business and have passion for racing development, I'm tempted to throw my ideas onto this lil car, but given its rarity and near completed state (albeit, in bits) I'm tempted to restore it and pass it on who would love such a car ( but I don't know how much these things are worth restored)

Anybody able to help?

IMO id put a motorbike motor (R1 perhaps) running the front wheels and fibreglass as much of the car as possible. Make it a track car.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Got any pics? Have you registered it yet? What state?

interested in selling?

I was planning on running a vtr 1000 in the back, fibreglassing the body and tracking the car

I'm in Victoria,the car is complete, but in bits.......doubt I'd sell unless the price was too good to pass up..... Which generally speaking, is too high to be considered rational....I do have a couple of pics, but they are on my phone and haven't really had access to a computer to load the images on.....as soon as I do, I'll load them on.......but given the fact I didn't pay for the car, it's safe to imagine it in a pretty sad state

I did look at other engine options that make more power ( hyabusa, Harley Davidson, buell, ninja etc)..... But I like the concept of making the chassis brand match the driveline brand

Id consider a inline 4 - much easier to mount and run direct to a chain diff. CBR1000rr for example

Best of luck

Yeah I did consider the car range...but I dunno, I just like the deeper V-twin burble

There is a '73 model on CarSales for $7,900.00. That should give some idea of pricing.

Thanks for the post...... That may change a few things