Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by gambate View Post
    mum's MY15 GK also starts to screech around 6 months ago, now it has around 10,000KMs. that is not a worry for us thou, its the water leak via drivers door toward the back foot well that is giving us shits. been pulling the door card many times, resealing the plastic sheet and it always break free whenever the water accumulate and the water weight pushes the goo clean off. permatex "maximum oil resistant gasket maker" black silicon doesnt help, it usually stick on most thing but it wont stick to the plastic.

dont get me started on the GE that always chew through the rear brake pads, every 15k~20k KMs

mum not going to buy a honda ever again
    Dunno what your mum was doing
    But my ge6 has 86k kms on ORIGINAL braking components. ..
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    Dunno what your mum was doing
    But my ge6 has 86k kms on ORIGINAL braking components. ..
    we thought mechanic was trying to scam us for rear brake pads, i did a little digging...
    http://gdlauto.com.au/gdl-auto-blog/...mmon-problems/

he even showed us, he cleaned out everything, made sure all sliding pins were greased etc etc. it still wear faster than the front. tried bendix pads, genuine etc, all the same.
    Last edited by gambate; 02-05-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarally View Post
    Erm.....maybe you could try cleaning out the drain holes in the bottom of the door? They're not supposed to fill with water, you know.
    i did double checked. its like the glass has a weird angle that allows water drips onto the plastic sheet instead of straight down. quick google found that we are not alone...