Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangney View Post
    Then it seems like i have dodged a bullet, i bought a K&N filter that should be arriving soon.
    Just take your potentially blocked filter off and drive it up and down the street to verify if it is the filter if you don't have a spare at hand.

Stick a stocking over the end of the intake if you're worried about sucking up a bug or something. Really, you will know straight away if it is the cause.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 DC5-S
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    haha i had to do a few long drives over these past days, still running, just not running properly still, seems to be decelerating when i take my foot off the accelerator quicker than normal, and an odd noise happens every now and then, bought a new air filter and just waiting for it to come

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 DC5-S
    Quote Originally Posted by rc_ View Post
    Just take your potentially blocked filter off and drive it up and down the street to verify if it is the filter if you don't have a spare at hand.

Stick a stocking over the end of the intake if you're worried about sucking up a bug or something. Really, you will know straight away if it is the cause.
    haven't had a chance to do this yet, i got a new air filter which should be on it's way, just want it to go back to normal haha

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Change oil spark plugs.
    Ur fine as the motor is turning over.
    Clean intake track
    I'd also use oil flush.

I've been in ur situation. Problem has occurred if you cannot start ur engine.