Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 2016

2016 fuse box relays

Anyone know which relay in the engine compartment fuse box is which? They're completely undocumented. Hell the manual doesn't even match the fuses.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    If you flip the cover upside down it will have a diagram of which fuse is which. Might have to rotate it a few times to get it exactly matching.

You need to re ask your question. Which fuse are you really after?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 2016
    Nah man, cover is wrong. Pretty much gets the headlight fuse right then refers to the manual for most of the others which don't seem to match.

I was actually more interested in the relays as they're completely undocumented. Looking for one to tap for acc.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Dosn't the car have a 12v output? Most mordern day cars do. tap into there.

perfect cos no key turned to acc no power.

https://www.hondacarindia.com/owners...046-15513.html

Yea that link lines up with ur picture. I just tested it. The correct fuses are where it says it will be. Good luck

Scroll down to petrol model
    Last edited by amant02; 28-01-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 2016
    I'd have to find a path through the firewall to use the accessory socket, I'm booking up DRLs ��

That manual is actually different than the one in my glovebox, thanks for the link.

I have found one relay that turns on with the ACC but it doesn't turn off untill significantly after you turn off the car and pulling it makes a bunch of check lights super unhappy untill you unplug the battery. It was too dark by this point to keep probing