Wakefield Family Fun Day

Raced the Accord Euro at the Wakefield Family Fun Day yesterday.

My car: 2007 Accord Euro Manual - Colour Graphite
    Mods: Littlebo's Reflash and a pod Filter

I saw the add for the family fun day last Wednesday and I thought it would be a good idea for a first time on a track.

So I booked it in and took the girlfriend for a 3:30 hour drive down to Wakefield.

My car handled pretty decently considering my tires were already pretty bald (Re002) that had 30,000 KMS on them.
    The first few laps I barely any tire slip and little understeer, but as I got more confident with the track and by the end of the day, I couldn't help but slide around the corners.

It was completely awesome though to take the euro down for some fun.

See below link for a quick video of one of my laps. It wasn't my fastest, but still a pretty decent 1:25 lap.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3p...w?usp=drivesdk - Hopefully the link works!

Pretty proud of the euro

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AgroVeg; 20-02-2017 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Add photo of the car from a few months back

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 7th Gen
    nice. good smooth driving man.
    is that on stock suspension? what tyres were you using?
    also how many km on the car and what rpm were you typically revving to?

Stock suspension. Re002 but see attached photo, didn't have much tread before I started to race.

Cars got 102kms

Typically I was between 5000-7600. I mainly kept it in second gear trying to keep the power in a good spot and not waste time changing gears

Quote Originally Posted by AgroVeg View Post
    Stock suspension. Re002 but see attached photo, didn't have much tread before I started to race.

Cars got 102kms

Typically I was between 5000-7600. I mainly kept it in second gear trying to keep the power in a good spot and not waste time changing gears

The one with more tred was on the fronts and the one with less tired was on the backs.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 7th Gen
    damn. looks very settled for stock suspension. they are good tyres to drive on though.

thats revving it pretty good!

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Thanks for sharing.

Engine sounds strong and nice driving!

Cheers. Here's a video of both inside the cabin and outside.

https://youtu.be/XJ22bb8EL5s