Hello Everyone! Just wondering if anyone here can help me...

I'm a music producer so play a lot of music (loudly...haha) very regularly...the stock system in the Accord Euro Lux CU2 MY11 is fantastic considering it comes with it...only issue is I kinda sorta maybe blew all the door speakers and the tweeters seem to be on their way out too haha...

I intend to replace all 4 door speakers (with front tweeters) at a minimum plus the parcel shelf speakers (which are still going ok...for now), but I want to do so without making any changes to the head unit, adding new amps or anything like that.

My question is, does anyone here know the wattages & dimensions of the door/parcel shelf speakers? All I can find is the panasonic amp running all 10 speakers outputs 415watts, and the door/parcel speakers are made entirely of plastic (which doesn't help the quality of their sound either).

If anyone could list the wattages of each speaker (and make if it's known) that would be SUPER helpful as I'd like to ideally find a direct swap in wattage but of better build quality..

I mean just out of curiosity, how easy is it to add an AMP into the equation (say to use the panasonic just for the (or a replacement) sub, and to add a new amp for the 6 replacement speakers?, or the other way around if better? I'll probably pay someone to install it in the end but I've set up multiple speaker/amp/sub systems in all my previous cars so if I could do it myself in this one it'd be preferred.

Also very interestingly enough, my blutooth phone system only seems to come out through the tweeters and dash speaker (seemed a lot louder and fuller inititally before front door speakers went), so just so I know, phone calls never go thru the parcel shelf, rear doors or sub? Just the front 2 speakers, tweeters and shelf? Would make sense as 10 speakers for a phone call would be overkill but just wanna confirm it haha

Thanks again I know this is a lot to read! Any help is greatly appreciated!