Symmons Plains - Wet, Wild and Wipeouts

Red Bull Holden Racing Team share the spoils with Shell V-Power Racing Fords as they took one-two wins in Race 3 and Race 4 respectively at Tyrepower Tasmania Symmons Plains.

Race 3 was cut short when a horrific pile up was caused by contact between Fabian Coulthard (DJR Team Penske), which then set off another incident between Garth Tander (GRM) and Cameron Waters (Prodrive). It then spread to the rest of the field causing carnage amongst 12 cars in total. Will Davison attempted to bypass the carnage by running on to the grass strip, but speared straight into Rick Kelly’s Sengled Racing Nissan Altima, leaving both cars seriously damaged. Will Davison was later hospitalized when he complained of back pain. That left Shane van Gisbergen leading his team mates Jamie Whincup and Craig Lowndes across the finish line, after the race was suspended for 50 minutes.

Jamie Whincup drove brilliantly to take pole position for Race 4, but a combination of safety cars and pit lane strategy saw Fabian Coulthard soar six places to finish first, leading his teammate Scott Mclaughlin across the line. Jamie Whincup claimed the final spot on the podium.

XForce Performance Exhaust will be keeping tabs on the RBHRT cars, when they return to Phillip Island. The fast and flowing course will put the new Dunlop tyres to the test with the new format of two 250km races. Phillip Island 500 should see plenty of strategic pit stop action, and tyre management will be key to fast, consistent laptimes.

LINKS:

XForce Performance Exhaust – www.xforce.com.au

XForce Authorised Dealers – www.xforce.com.au/where-to-buy
    Automotive social media http://motorculture.com.au or call us on 02 9418 9008

For some daily car culture check out http://zengarage.com.au

WHY IS THERE NOT HONDA RED BULL RACING SQUAD?

sad!

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    My vag is wet and wild

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    ®
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    My vag is wet and wild

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut | matespace

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Hard to upset matespace

btw post this on holden.com

What does x-force have to do with this holden stuff.

POST UP HONDA STUFF,WE COME HERE BECAUSE WE LOVE HONDA NOT HOLDEN OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU FEEL LIKE POSTING UP.COME ON MATE,THIS IS BS.

Member Array
    Car:
    ®
    BUY XFORCE SEE VIDEO 4 THE GREAT RESULTS OF SUPERIOR PRODUCT