Newcomer Array
    Car:
    none

Thumbs up Need Touch-up paint, what's the correct code?

Hi guys,

I have a SEP 04' (MY05) HONDA CRV in Nighthawk Black that I'm seeking to get touch-up paint for. I only need a little bit for a few scratches and stone chips before I sell, so I went to Supercheap Auto. After I saw Supercheap Auto catalogue with the new deals. When I gave them the paint code. B92P (see pic), they had a few on their system.

The 2 two that seemed like a match were B92P, and, B92P(A). Reason I suspect it might be 2nd one is, on the bade under the hood (see pic), it says B92P (then) A (under the RD7... not sure what that means) (followed by the letter 'C'... again, not sure what means either :/)

Q: How do I figure out what the correct code is for the Body & bumper of the car ?

Any suggestions would be super.
    Last edited by ludecrs; 17-02-2024 at 05:28 AM.

it's basically the same color but a slight variation which may not be noticeable if you are touching up unless you paint a whole panel

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    put some on non conspicuous area and if its looks okay after it has cured. Fk it go nuts.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    none
    Thanks guys. But wondering, which is the actual colour?

The (A) had less black, less green but more blue and about 0.1% white... but it could still be the factory colour :/

Not many inconspicuous areas, the scratches to be fixed are on the door handles, mirrors, hood and corner front bumper.