Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra '02 SE

Honda Civic Coupe Si

Hi my fellow ozhonda bros! (and gals)

I wanted to ask all of you whether or not it is even remotely possible to get a 10th Gen Civic coupe in right hand drive..

I've been building a Coupe Si here on the US Honda site: automobiles.honda.com/civic-si-coupe#build-price

and I've fallen in love with my build.

But it seems that the F#*Kers are only making it in LHD.

Which might explain why we dont get the best looking civic (imo)

I've looked at both the Japan and UK sites as they are RHD markets and neither have it!

I'm also really surprised that the Japan market doesn't even have the civic!!! But they do have what loosely translates as a "Wesel" and a "Fried" http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/

Is there any hope? Or am I going to be forever disappointed.

Lastly I do know that the car could undergo a LHD to RHD conversion. But ultimately this is an extremely expensive and rigorous process (from an approvals perspective) which ultimately leaves you with a car that is anything but stock.

Thoughts?

keep dreaming

it'll never happen

Member Array
    Car:
    ®
    Quote Originally Posted by xravisher View Post
    Hi my fellow ozhonda bros! (and gals)

I wanted to ask all of you whether or not it is even remotely possible to get a 10th Gen Civic coupe in right hand drive..

I've been building a Coupe Si here on the US Honda site: automobiles.honda.com/civic-si-coupe#build-price

and I've fallen in love with my build.

But it seems that the F#*Kers are only making it in LHD.

Which might explain why we dont get the best looking civic (imo)

I've looked at both the Japan and UK sites as they are RHD markets and neither have it!

I'm also really surprised that the Japan market doesn't even have the civic!!! But they do have what loosely translates as a "Wesel" and a "Fried" http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/

Is there any hope? Or am I going to be forever disappointed.

Lastly I do know that the car could undergo a LHD to RHD conversion. But ultimately this is an extremely expensive and rigorous process (from an approvals perspective) which ultimately leaves you with a car that is anything but stock.

Thoughts?
    pm user RenzokukenJ

the best civic si in oz is the em1