Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ED6

Looking for ED/EF parts

Where can i buy some coilovers for a ED6 i want more low and possibly some cosmetic parts like the "red civic" rear garnish and a new hatch rear where the boot key hole comes from as mine does not match up

Please and thank you guys

I have an ED in white that I'm thinking about parting out.

I have;
    - 2x boot(s)
    Boot 1: Black tint centre garnish. Has been rattlecanned at some point (poorly). No wiper, but has the mount. Unsure about keyhole.
    Boot 2: Standard red with white writing centre garnish. Has also been rattlecanned at some point (again, poorly). No wiper or mount (I think this may come from an EF? Unsure). Keyhole matches up.

- 1x set of coilovers: The coilovers came with the car. I honestly cannot recall what they are but I'll have a look for you. They are quite stiff, but also quite low (possibly not as low as the shorter Skunk2 etc). The car sits at 60mm chassis to ground, which is enough to scrape on everything.

- 1x set of Work Equip 01, 15x7.5". Staggered with the rears dished more than the front. I believe offsets are somewhere in the realm of +25 and +13. Potenza RE003s with about 50% wear.

- 1x Enkei J speed 3, 15x8". Not sure on offset. Potenza RE003s ~90%

Let me know if you're interested in anything and we can have a chat. I am located near Sydney but freight is possible.
    Last edited by vevamper; 10-07-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ED6
    Quote Originally Posted by vevamper View Post
    I have an ED in white that I'm thinking about parting out.

I have;
    - 2x boot(s)
    Boot 1: Black tint centre garnish. Has been rattlecanned at some point (poorly). No wiper, but has the mount. Unsure about keyhole.
    Boot 2: Standard red with white writing centre garnish. Has also been rattlecanned at some point (again, poorly). No wiper or mount (I think this may come from an EF? Unsure). Keyhole matches up.

- 1x set of coilovers: The coilovers came with the car. I honestly cannot recall what they are but I'll have a look for you. They are quite stiff, but also quite low (possibly not as low as the shorter Skunk2 etc). The car sits at 60mm chassis to ground, which is enough to scrape on everything.

- 1x set of Work Equip 01, 15x7.5". Staggered with the rears dished more than the front. I believe offsets are somewhere in the realm of +25 and +13. Potenza RE003s with about 50% wear.

- 1x Enkei J speed 3, 15x8". Not sure on offset. Potenza RE003s ~90%

Let me know if you're interested in anything and we can have a chat. I am located near Sydney but freight is possible.
    sorry for the late reply, have pictures of the works sitting on the car? hows fitment with guards and all that as well no scrubb?