Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury

Rb1 2005 odyssey luxury centre console

I am trying to replace the indicator lights in the Seat Heater switches in my 2005 RB1 Odyssey.
    I have removed the Ashtray unit (2 screws) and the 2 lower plastic studs but unable to get the dashboard panel from fully releasing which goes from the glove box side to the far drivers side of the dash which is holding the cigarette lighter and 2 Seat Heater Switches. It seems to be held tight somewhere mid drivers area of the dash is there a hidden screw somewhere (I've removed the one in the small opening door in the panel on the drivers side). I don't want to pull too hard in fear it is screwed in elswhere.
    Note: I've managed to release the glove box side of the panel to see the smaller panel (holding the switches) is screwed from the inside to the panel I am trying to remove.
    Can someone give me instructions on how to do this please, as I purchased new lamps from Honda thinking it would be a quick job. It s pity there is no manual is available in the auto shops for dismantelling various parts of the Australian model dashboard and the only manual found on the interent is the American version of the 2005 Odyssey which is very different.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RB1 Dash.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	30105  
    Last edited by Mikey747; 01-07-2017 at 12:36 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    I have solved this...No more screws just very hard to pull off. Also would not come off completely due to temp sensor attachment screwed from the inside.
    Lamp replaced and all back together.