Car Body damaged, need urgent help please

Hi All

Honda Accord Euro 2006 Luxury, Blue color

Been driving the same driveway for seven years and last night got a big friction agaist brick wall while turning, left passenger door and below fuel cap got deep scrach and slight bend

since then, just want to bang my head against wall

I am located in Sydney, but can you guys refer me a good but price efective repair center please, would it be same as before?

I dont know what sort of paint the car uses, mettalic or spray

i know 'get what you pay' but cant help myself for being on budget, please help!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    G6E turbo
    You might be able to find a blue door at Honda wreckers or someone privately parting out a damaged car. The fuel cap section maybe can be popped out. Can you put some pics?
    FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    94 & 06 Accord
    Why is this repair urgent? Your car is still driveable and will probably even pass rego in this condition.

If any metal is showing paint some rust converter over it. Take your time getting a good quote for a respray.

Don't bang your head into a wall. Accidents happen and sometimes you just slip up a bit. Good luck.
    Current: 2006 i-CTDi Tourer 1994 VTI Accord Wagon

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Are you insured ?
    If you are all you'll need to pay is your excess.
    For a Euro,get it repaired properly .

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Just pay insurance excess, the damage you have described will be expensive to fix.

i'd park your car on the side of the road, get a mate to key the **** outa it.

Call the cops in the morning acting you dunno shit and it happened overnight.

You have to do this quickly, unless its gonna start rusting once it does. The pros will know you are trying scam.

Member Array
    Car:
    G6E turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post

i'd park your car on the side of the road, get a mate to key the **** outa it.

Call the cops in the morning acting you dunno shit and it happened overnight.

You have to do this quickly, unless its gonna start rusting once it does. The pros will know you are trying scam.
    you promised never to talk about what we did

Tuco is gonna be pissed
    FFamily