Subaru Impreza WRX – The Daily Rally Car

The WRX nameplate has an illustrious history of providing motorsport excitement, while retaining everyday driveability and affordability. A mainstay of the Australian automotive scene, the WRX offered hot hatch performance, with the versatility of a medium sized four door sedan. Since its introduction in 1994, the WRX has evolved over the years, adding more power, a bigger engine, and a more modern interior.

The 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX finally received the wide body treatment that was reserved only for the WRX STi, making it look aggressive on the road. Only the trainspotters could tell the difference, but otherwise, it’s a car you’d look back at when you get out and walk away. The massive boot, comfortable interior, and on point suspension tuning meant that the WRX is an easy car to live with, despite its fierce looks.

Under the bonnet, the 2.5L turbocharged boxer engine makes 195kW, putting the power to the ground efficiently through Subaru’s signature all-wheel drive system. The torquey engine makes the WRX feel lightweight, as it just flings itself up the straights. Steering the car is still easy, and has a lightweight clutch and manual gearbox that’s effortless to shift. This makes the WRX easy to drive fast, whether in a straight line or attacking corners.

With its duality nature, the WRX needs brake pads that can stop well and yet be easy to drive with on a day to day basis. Bendix Ultimate brake pads are designed for cars that see daily traffic, windy roads and track days. The brake compound provides reduced stopping distances without screeching to a halt, thanks to Bendix’s noise dampening shims. The Ultimate brake pads also has great pedal feel, and is highly brake fade resistant for repeated hard stops.

Bendix Brake Pad P/Ns

Subaru Impreza WRX (2008-2014) Front – DB1491

Subaru Impreza WRX (2008-2014) Rear – DB1803

For the full range of Impreza WRX brake pads, click HERE.

Find out more about the Bendix Ultimate brake pad HERE.

To find your nearest Bendix stockist, click HERE.

For the latest Bendix news and updates, visit our Facebook page.
    Automotive social media http://motorculture.com.au or call us on 02 9418 9008

For some daily car culture check out http://zengarage.com.au

Subaru Impreza WRX (2008-2014) Front – DB1491

Subaru Impreza WRX (2008-2014) Rear – DB1803

they fit honda for the honda forum people who have honda

because honda

honda

Member Array
    Car:
    ®
    hello will these fit jazz?

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Pm amant02 for more info

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    This guy officially wins the prize.

"How I continually ignored and mocked this honda forum with constant bombardment of NON HONDA MATERIAL"

Mods,ban this fool already.

Or continue to watch the honda forum slowly becoming a car forum.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Yesterday while working on the evo i think i has figured out a way that every 300mm honda brakes can run these brembos. This will be an excellent bbk option as seeing these 4 pots only sell for about 1k second hand.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Yesterday while working on the evo i think i has figured out a way that every 300mm honda brakes can run these brembos. This will be an excellent bbk option as seeing these 4 pots only sell for about 1k second hand.
    I've seen STI brembos for sale for similar price though
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    ®
    still waiting if fits honda jazz