Member Array
    Car:
    Civic

k24a head and manifold porting size

ok ill be up front and say i did something stupid and hence i got a k24a head lying around for a while.

Brought a k24a head thinking it was famed k24a2 +06 head, but seems to be not the case. (spending big bux). and yes i knw it was retarded of me.

So ive decided why waste the head after letting it sit around for the past year or 2 - any good place to port the head and whats the recommended porting size for the head and manifold

thanks

Plz dnt flame too hard, i knw there info lying around and about but all these info assume ur a DIY king, load with greenie and mechanicly minded

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Best bet would be to call around machine shops that work on Honda heads.

No one knows what your goals are or what modifications you have done to it.
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    cheers for the reply

Just a stock head sitting around; plans is to turbo it down the track, but mainly wanted to see a full ported k24a head comparsion to k20/24 engine - as im hearing different opinions on forums (price vs power)

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Best to get on honda-tech and ask those hard headed guys (good luck lol) or search it on there I reckon as they do that stuff daily over there,I'm sure all those K series builds U see on 1320 videos and the likes on youtube have ported heads in their builds.