Honda civic side-swiped, what's min to repair?

I hope this is correct place to post this.
    Niece's civic was side-swiped by ute. To get the car back to 'normal' requires replacing left rear quarter panel (amongst other things) which I understand is the main cost. This probably makes it an economic write-off (3rd party insurance). Is it possible to get repaired and road worthy without doing that, on the cheap? i.e., by replacing door and somehow repairing dent?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7bos1szu7...Civic.JPG?dl=0

dry ice it

will make it look like new

Thanks. I'll try that.

Go ask some panel shops for a quote.

All we can do here is speculation.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    There's no cheap way around that rear quarter....unless you can cut and weld a panel yourself which is unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    There's no cheap way around that rear quarter....unless you can cut and weld a panel yourself which is unlikely
    Any idea whether it's possible to repair something like this without replacing the rear quarter?

The panel beating industry is less beating and more replacement panels these days.

Anyway it's best to just ask someone in the business. A quote from us is worthless.

http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/Pro...er-500g/287584

after most of panel pop out from light application of dried ice

pm cbauto for cheap repairs

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Are you just going to resell after?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut