Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro 2003 MT

Civic fn2 practicality

Hi guys

After a few years with my s2000 I had to give it up a couple of years ago due to family getting larger. 2 kids later I'm looking to get another fun hOnda with a little more practicality than the s2000 but something still High reving and relatively quick as a daily driver. Getting a little sick of my 4 door 1999 civic. Does anyone on these forums own a fn2 type r and use it with baby seats in the rear seats ? Is it doable throught the front doors without too much hastle or am I gonna get my life drained ? Is it practicle as a daily (well as practicle as a type r can get )

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Super practical. Have used baby seats in the back once, it has the little clips for it. If you are small, you will be able to access the back seats fine.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro 2003 MT
    Thanks for the feedback ! Any advice on buying a pre vso post face lift models ? Is it worth spending a little more money on the later model ones ? And did all the my09s have the lSD ? Red book seems to indicate this

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotb777_300 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback ! Any advice on buying a pre vso post face lift models ? Is it worth spending a little more money on the later model ones ? And did all the my09s have the lSD ? Red book seems to indicate this
    Yh get my09 or any white model, the white ones have full options

Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro 2003 MT
    Can anyone comment on the ride quality of the fn2 ? I test drove one this evening and we'll it kinda felt like it was trying to shake me to death ! Does anyone here drive that thing daily ? Not sure of I was just driving over horrible roads or what.... is the ride quality livable as a daily

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    It is, but it is quite harsh too

So up to you