Newcomer Array
    Car:
    11 CU2 Auto

[CU2] Auto door lock/unlock

Hi!

I just acquired an MY11 Black CU2 Auto Luxury.

I'm trying to setup the auto-lock/unlock feature of the doors.

I tried to follow the manual but I wasn't successful, when i hold the main door lock, I couldn't hear a second beep.

I'm wondering if the Luxury trim comes equipped with this functionality? Based on the manual it should be enabled by default, I'm thinking of pulling the battery to reset the stock settings.

Thanks in advance.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 & 06 Accord
    You were following the glove box manual? Did it say "some models" in the page heading? I love it how the manual leaves you to figure out if you have an otherwise invisible feature or not.

There are some youtube vids about auto-lock if that helps.

There is some confusion on forums between speed sensing auto lock, and the re-lock feature that locks and re-arms the car if you do not open a door after remote unlocking the car. People mix those two features up when discussing "auto-lock".
    Current: 2006 i-CTDi Tourer 1994 VTI Accord Wagon

^ The CU2 does the latter. Unlock your car and if you don't open the doors, it self locks again.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    11 CU2 Auto
    Thanks, it turns out that my CU2 Lux doesn't have this feature. I replaced my battery, and it should've reverted back to the default settings. But still no lock/unlock.