Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    Is this speculation or fact?
    Pretty well known. BC also do Pedders and Blitz ZZ-R. They make it easy to tell by the labels

btw all HardRace is from taiwan in case you thought it was Japan. https://www.taiwantrade.com/company/...ltd-36238.html

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Nice pickup with the similarity in the stickers.

On the whole made in Japan vs made in Taiwan thing, I just wanted to point out that Japanese suspension can be worse than Taiwanese (on a case-to-case basis). Ask me about my experience with Toda Racing lol. My (Taiwanese) Buddy Club RSD's were better in every way.

Strong regret for not keeping those RSDs
    Last edited by Super-DA9; 20-10-2017 at 10:59 PM.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    If on budget I'd just get MCA Green + Get custom springs to suit your needs.

My tuna told me their valving system requires no swaybar upgrades. It does it all for u.

If your willing to trust me with ur cash, I has hook ups for em. PM Me

Im slowly turning away from Japanese parts these days, it shocking to know how many products are "japanese" brand but made in another country.

Support Australia, buy aussie made.

Also its not like like the Taiwan products are bad, I have a fair few on my car they work and was great quality out of the box. I just feel ripped off you pay a premium thinking your gonna be JDM af but no they butt fcuk you.
    Last edited by amant02; 22-10-2017 at 03:49 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    If on budget I'd just get MCA Green + Get custom springs to suit your needs.

My tuna told me their valving system requires no swaybar upgrades. It does it all for u.
    Are the greens the comfort oriented "street essentials" on their website? I'm genuinely interested in knowing how the no sway bar upgrade thing works without having really stiff springs, couldn't find any info in the product description.

I just feel ripped off you pay a premium thinking your gonna be JDM af but no they butt fcuk you.
    Yep this is basically what happened the last time I forked out for JDM stuff lol. At the very least local businesses will give you a legit warranty on their products.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Green has valving system from the Reds.

I have no idea. Im just spreading what reptuable shops have told me.

MSR and Ichiban both support MCA, they recommend running them on stock sway bars. (these two shops are really big in the subbie game with cars setting really good times example MSR runs 1:01 at wakefield, Ichibans toaster runs 10's at the drags with only a 10grand build)

If u need more info call and speak to Josh @ MCA. Im sure he will explain it much better then my dumb ass
    Last edited by amant02; 22-10-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I've spoken to Josh a couple years ago when I ordered my reds, I don't recall anything about using stock sway bars but obviously I didn't ask about it specifically. If I ever call them again I'll ask.

I imagine it probably depends on spring rates since sway bars basically add to the 'effective' spring rate but only when cornering. I actually know a guy who was circuit racing an EG with no sway bars at all but his front springs were like 24kg/mm and I can't remember what the rears were.
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Offt the guy talented driver. Scary not running swaybars.

Your review on the MCA's? If nothing more goes wrong in my cars by the end of year i should have enough for set of purples or a fatter rim and tire package.

For the other guys MCA>Teins. Josh said Teins suspension travel sucks and lets it down.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Well I haven't driven in almost a year but I recall them being very good. Definitely better than the previous 3 sets of suspension I had (Buddy Club N+, Buddy Club RSD, Fightex DA).

Only negative thing I can say is that I wish they came with helper springs to make things a little easier when raising/lowering the vehicle on jacks (un-captive springs) but other than that they served me well for street and track purposes.

I can't speak for any models other than reds since I have no experience with blue/green/purple/whatever other models they sell.
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Pretty well known. BC also do Pedders and Blitz ZZ-R. They make it easy to tell by the labels

btw all HardRace is from taiwan in case you thought it was Japan. https://www.taiwantrade.com/company/...ltd-36238.html
    Very interesting! Thanks!

I used MeisterR coilovers when I was in the UK. Shipping might be an issue, but they're amazing. Really well engineered. One English bloke developed them, did a lot of testing, and I've never used a setup better, and I've had Koni, Tein, Cusco, GAB, Bilstein, Eibach...

Worth a look, I think they're a around $1000, or they used to be.