Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Accord Lux

Red face G'Day all from Bunbury WA...

New to Honda... just transitioned from a 1999 WRX beast to a very nicely refined '06 Accord V6 Luxury in gold... damn nice car!

Look forward to learning as much as I can on here, and give back where I can...

Regards, Wayne

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Welcome. This forums pretty dead but there's heaps of info from the past if you search

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Accord Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Welcome. This forums pretty dead but there's heaps of info from the past if you search
    Thanks mate...

Yeh, noticed a conspicuous lack of activity... sad really, coz forums are the way to go IMHO. Social media version just doesn't cut it for me the way that a dedicated forum does. And on here we are talking about one of the best marques of car in Oz. Anyway, I plan to be a Honda owner for several years at least so I will do my bit to help keep it alive; maybe people will start drifting back in good numbers once they realise the forum is the better way to go.

Seeya around the traps

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 Accord V6L
    Howdy. In Perth here. Yh dead on here.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 & 06 Accord
    Social media (really just Facebook actually) has killed most internet forums. Forums generally live on as a repository of information and solutions, as EKVTIR-T pointed out. I don't hold much hope of this trend reversing, because everyone is now acclimatised to having their information selectively provided to them through FB algorithms.

Be a rebel. Use Forums.
    Current: 2006 i-CTDi Tourer 1994 VTI Accord Wagon

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Accord Lux
    Amen to that. On that note I've been over to FB and joined OzHonda there, thinking it would be like the forum, but apart from sell/swap/buy there is nothing else! Where is the "alternative" forum hiding these days?

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 Accord V6L
    Let me know if you find one lol. Trying to find out abput what ppl have done to the gen8 V6 re exhaust or any mods in Audtralia is pretty hard.