Hi guys n girls...

1st time poster here (besides in intros), so please be nice! I always search first, having been a member on many forums for the last 14 years, so I'm aware of the do's and dont's; and yeh.. search first before asking - got it.

Just bought an '06 Accord V6 Luxury (but really, it's an '05... subject of a bun-fight between me and the dealer, and will be shortly subject of another thread elsewhere on here). Type B audio, everything stock on car.

I want to add bluetooth for hands free seamlessly, ie without wires and modules hanging off the dash/console, and the best I could come up with is this: eBay link. I already have a 2.1A USB in car charger for the charge-hungry Galaxy S7 so won't be using the 1.0A USB that comes with the kit. Hope that doesn't cause an issue with lighter socket fuse...

Anyone on here know of anything better? I like the fact that everything besides the control module is behind dash and supposedly straight plug & play into the OEM audio without draping of cables etc. The control module itself I was thinking of hiding in the front pocket below the audio cluster.

Appreciate any constructive input and ideas...

Cheers!