Member Array
    Car:
    BMW 335i Coupe

Thumbs up Front and rear brake discs advice for CL9?

I like to keep all parts on all my cars as genuine as possible, but the cost of genuine brake discs from Doncaster Honda is astronomical

I've been using DBA 2-piece rotors on my BMW 335i Coupe, and have never had any issues (and I track it 2-3 times a year too), so I decided to give DBA a shot on the accord.

The Honda is my daily, and I am just after a standard OEM replacement rotors. For brake fluid and pads, I am sticking with genuine Honda parts (cost is more acceptable for these compared to the genuine discs).

Can someone please confirm these will fit a 2003 CL9?

For the front:

DBA 2510E

eBay link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-x-DBA-E...0AAOSwywRaIhTp

For the rear:

DBA 2511E

eBay link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-x-DBA-E...EAAOSwokJaUJEZ

TIA

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    looks about right

DBA2511 is the front then it's just the different "codes" at the end of the 2511 the indicates it's product type.

Although I go even cheaper, I have been using RDA blanks on my euro for the past few years, when paired with QFM HPX brakepads they stop pretty good and is lasting pretty long.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    On a side note.

Supercheap is doing 20% off DBA rotors. So might be cheap to get it form a shop
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars