Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R

FN2R From Tassie!

Hi once again everyone!

Originally joined up years ago when I was rolling around in an EK1 for a daily driver, just bought myself an FN2R Civic, so I thought I'd start off with a fresh start here in the introductions.

So I scored this 2009 model with 35,000kms for a price I couldn't refuse, car was owned by an elderly couple since new and was garaged it's entire life. In other words it's pretty much immaculate apart from a few stone chips here and there and a broken passenger side foglight (got a new one thrown in for free with the sale) Just have to work out how to replace it!

So far plans for it are to keep it pretty simple as it's my new daily driver, here's what I'm thinking:

Might upgrade the low/high beam and foglights to LED's at some stage.
    New wheels and coilovers, just working out offsets and widths (Not after anything too aggressive)
    Exhaust and a cai at some stage too, maybe a flash tune or something also.

Anyway, that's it for now, cheers!

Looks tidy ! Be in touch when you start looking for the parts
    Email: info@moonlightracing.com.au
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/moonlightracingaus/

Whatever you need, Moonlight's got it!

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by mlracing View Post
    Looks tidy ! Be in touch when you start looking for the parts
    Thanks! No worries.

Managed to replace the smashed foglight today, ended up taking 3 hours, was having trouble lining up the bumper with the clips that kept popping out but got it all sorted out in the finish.

Also had a problem with one of the screws on the mudflaps at the front of the car not wanting to go in properly, and screw into the thread, so i ended up using a longer one that i had laying around.

Next thing to do is replace the low/high beams and fogs with led bulbs.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    proton jumbuck
    looks nice and tidy, i like it