Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux

Accord euro my12 navi

Hi All,

I have an ACCORD EURO MY12 NAVI. I love the car and even after 170k km's it is still a great drive all these years after I bought it new. As a result I have decided to get it refreshed in and out and keep it for a few more years.

The one thing that bugs me is the in car tech. I would love an updated system with all the bells and whistles. I have been sat here researching for hours and have found nothing.

What I am after is FULL integration with steering wheel controls but dont mind if (in fact I would imagine it is likley) the unit itself is replaced.

The closest (which is not very close) I have found is:

- Some Chinese Android / Windows based systems which just look clunky and terrible.
    - Upgrades for the GPS data at ridiculous prices.

Has anyone any solutions? The issue is no doubt the integrated nature of the Honda's dash and tech. Its not as easy as unit out and unit in (or it doesnt look like it is).

Ta in advance

Dan

Fitted a Kenwood double din touch screen android and Apple integration
    Unit was like 900 I think
    Plus a couple of adapters and an interpreter for the steering wheel controls and your laughing
    Heads up though, the factory amp won't talk to anything but the factory headunit so nab yourself a 5 channel amp to go with the head unit. Clarion marine amp wasn't bad but runs out of puff not much louder than factory

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk