Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Car:
    Integra Type-R

    EG Civic - what part is this?

    Can anyone tell me what this part is circled in red on a D16Y and what it's connected to?

    There seems to be oil leaking from it and wasn't sure what is causing it.

    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    What you have there is VTEC Spool Assembly. If it is what I think it is, you can get the filter gasket and O ring to stop the leak. It is a common part.
    Last edited by sensei_; 20-06-2018 at 11:58 PM.

  3. #3
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei_ View Post
    What you have there is VTEC Spool Assembly. If it is what I think it is, you can get the filter gasket and O ring to stop the leak. It is a common part.
    Thank you sensei_. Is it a common leak and how much would I expect to pay to get this leak fixed, if it is that gasket?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    www.alibaba.com
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Vtec solenoid. Very common leak.
    Upper and lower seals about 40bucks
    DIY install

  5. #5
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    www.alibaba.com
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-21-12-35-54-897.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	30254

  6. #6
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Vtec solenoid. Very common leak.
    Upper and lower seals about 40bucks
    DIY install
    Thanks for that! Hopefully that's the only thing causing the leak...

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-21-12-35-54-897.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	30254
    Any idea where I can get this from? I contacted two Honda dealerships and they wanted $61 for the big one and $20-36 for the small one...

    Part numbers:
    15815 PR3004
    15825 P08005

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    www.alibaba.com
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r View Post
    Any idea where I can get this from? I contacted two Honda dealerships and they wanted $61 for the big one and $20-36 for the small one...

    Part numbers:
    15815 PR3004
    15825 P08005

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I got mine from this seller https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-...X/202299716509



    don't get that one though,it's B series

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3


Terms and Conditions
Ozhonda.com is in no way affiliated with the Honda motor company or Honda Australia in anyway whatsoever.