From user ace300:

OK, so now I have the attention of all the moderators and super-moderators of this site, I had previously sent a message to other members which has since had no reply.

I am formally announcing the desire to take over the hosting of this forum.

My name is Glenn, and I am an Australian. I own a company which has a paid hosting account per month with unlimited data transfer and sufficient data space to host this sites resources. I would like to discuss with the relevant people involved in this site to discuss continuing the presence of this site (basically to take over hosting).

I do believe this resource is still quite active, with almost daily posts still being entered. It would be considered in my mind to be so wasteful if to be discarded for various reasons and not limited to; that many of the sites original discoverers or moderators, et,al, may have simply lost interest, or moved on to other makes or models.

Finally, I feel this resource should continue, as others have also stated, for the betterment of continued guidance and reference for present and future users,

Looking forward to hearing from someone within the administrative group soon.

Kind regards,

Glenn