93 Accord speedo problem

Hello. The speedo on my 93 Accord is eratic. It jumps up and down. It even does it while stopped at lights. Don't think it's the speed sensor. I changed it not long ago, bedides it couldn't be that when stopped at lights.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 & 06 Accord
    Hi Steve. I vaguely remember talking about your wiper problem some time ago and me finding a link about some theory involving the speed sensor. Or am I mixing things up?
    Current: 2006 i-CTDi Tourer 1994 VTI Accord Wagon

Hello Richard. Yes I still have the wiper problem, whereby the wipers come on when I turn the headlights on. So far I haven't found a solution. I took it to an auto electrician 2 days ago and fortunately it did it in front of him. He mentioned some sort of feedback, whatever that is. Sometimes they don't play up and when they do it's only about 30 secs to 2 min then they turn off. So he has only this timeframe to sort it. As for the speedo it was erratic even stopped at lights. It was going all over the place so I don't think it's the speed sensor. I don't know if all this is related to 1 issue

Member Array
    Car:
    94 & 06 Accord
    Does the wiper problem continue if you disconnect the speedo sensor?
    Current: 2006 i-CTDi Tourer 1994 VTI Accord Wagon

The speedo doesn't often go erratic but the wipers come on most of the time when I put the headlights on. The auto electrician said it appears to be some sort of feedback, not sure what that means. he also said if it doesn't happen in front of him when he is trying to diagnose it then he can't tell what the problem is. The thing is if it does happen then he only has about 30 seconds to 2 minutes to troubleshoot before the wipers turn off by themselves and all is normal.
    Another issue completely separate is the a couple of weeks ago I start to notice that when I go around a left hand bend there is a slight squeeking sound from the right hand wheel area. It's not the tyre scrapping, more from the suspension I think. Any ideas? Thanks