Thread: B16??

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer

B16??

Morning ozhondie.

I have a B16, but you see this isn't the issue. I've had really, REALLY bad diarrhoea for the last 3 weeks. Like to the point where I have gone to hospital 4 times and each time they have given me a drip. At what point do you guys think that McDonald's is the culprit? I only have it 4 times a day at minimum, I don't think it's excessive. Thoughts?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    What I wanna know is how many plys is your toilet paper you are using. If you're on that no frills home brand stuff you're gonna end up fingering your own anus when you push through. Highly recommend.

Welcome to Valhalla my child pbuh
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    I've been letting it air dry, then I spend the majority of my night leisurely picking at it before finally falling asleep smelling my fingers
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Ahh yess the old air dryed crust technique.

They're actually quiet a nutritious snack, the perfect dessert or late night snack.

Mmm scrumptious. Add extra chili to your diet for some added zest.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Funny you say that, I usually let my dog eat it, but the real treat (embarrassed to say) is that I like to smell his breath right after. The smell is like roses to me. Sometimes he licks my teeth in a show of submission, which feels unreal, not too mention the taste and smell... Hnngg

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    That reminds me, on a totally unrelated note, do you happen to need a dog walker by any chance?
    part time potato