Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
    Hmmm yeah Shumachers got all the private sponsors paying him on top of that, plus endorsements i believe. Ive always enjoyed Monaco, reckon its a fantastic race, remember the one (dont no what year late 90's/earlier 00's) where it was raining and like 6 cars finished
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    lol funny shit yea remember satos engine last year haha no chance of that happening this year twas funny tho... think unfortunately it'll be renault and mclaren but go ferrari go!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    thats my preditction... anyway i hope michael can win and both renaults crash ha ha ha

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red

Kimi says STFU n00b!

Did anyone else see this??
    Quote Originally Posted by Formulaone.com
    Q: (Byron Young – Speed Sport News) Kimi, have you ever got angry about anything, and jumped up and down and shouted?
    KR: Yeah, many times but of course you’re not happy if you retire or something but I guess it mostly happens more in normal life than in racing.
    Q: BY: Can you give us examples?
    KR: No, not really.
    Q: BY: What are the kind of things that make you angry in normal life as you say
    KR : If you keep asking questions like this
    lol shut down!! What kinda ****ing idiot was this dude asking questions like this. In front of a whole press conference too this dude got burnt. Serves him right.

Hahaha, this was the funniest thing ive seen all week

Ok Gents, 255 posts later I think its time to start a new thread.
    The days i'm gone this thread just turned weird and funny.

As for F1 stuff.
    I have so much of the shit its not funny, nearly something from every team except BAR!

Dave Richards won't come back, he will have too much on his plate with WRC espically with Subaru trying to sign either Loeb or Marcus.

I won't say nothing back about the Schumacher calls, abit to late
    Last edited by LUD02C; 21-05-2005 at 05:06 PM.