Vision N1 Exhaust

I am so close to putting in a pre-order for Honda R's sale of Vision N1 + B-pipe parts. It seems like a slightly quieter and better alternative to Spoon N1 (and also since my car is an EM1 Coupe - the Spoon would take modification to get the axle-back to fit as the car is longer, whereas Vision make one FOR my car).

The only thing holding me back? The sound.

Can ANYONE give me a sound clip/movie clip/dyno clip/drag clip/street clip/track clip/interior clip/exterior clip/nail clip of this exhaust system on **ANY** Honda? (Preferably a B16A2 - but hey I'm just looking for an idea of what it sounds like)

I'm simply just trying NOT to shell out 1400 bux without first hearing the sound of the exhaust. I don't wanna car that sounds like angry bees.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Oh come on guys! BUMP.

Surely someone can help me?!

might be a job for HondaR himself.

Already asked, he doesn't have any! Surely someone has got something.....

well i had/have somewhere a sound clip of my spoon N1 and spoon b pipe on my R... DOH! too bad you going vision hehehe.

maybe search up on http://www.honda-tech.com/ - this site is a huuuuuge database and no doutb soem yank has recorded this exhuast...

Type one, post it. I don't mind!

Oh and Ben, yep I've tried that site already, no luck!

its hosted on another site... umm i think it is www.allmotor.com.au or sth like that

sorry my bad... let me find if for you...