Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Civ_97
    not an owner personally but a mate is lookin at buyin a 92/93 model to use as a base to build a VIP car. what are these cars like in terms or reliability and fuel consumption? also hows the insurance for them it would be pretty similiar to somethin like a commodore wouldnt it?

Reliability wise they are great, if you treat it properly it wont give you any grief. Ive had mine for some time now, only had to do the general service and wear and tear stuff.

Fuel consumption is ok as long as you dont hammer the accelerator everytime. It is a heavy car so itll take a bit more if you ride the accelerator all the time.

You can get between 400-500 kz out of a full tank if you treat it nicely.

Insurance wise, it depends on your age, When i first got my car, I was 21....i was quoted anywhere between $2300 upto 8 grand.

You just gotta do some shopping around.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Coupe9;N360;CRX
    1997 Legend here in melb. 3.5 v6 is quite nice. Plenty of room for hot biatches lol!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JMSBND
    1997 Legend here in melb. 3.5 v6 is quite nice. Plenty of room for hot biatches lol!

Ey man...What a small world when LEGEND's are concerned....Its nima man, from Security training.

With the 94 legend.

This is some funny shit

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Coupe9;N360;CRX
    hey coolcool I thought tonight you were talking about acura-legend forums sorry man yeah just got on here. Your car is really clean.

Uncle had a 92/93 model one, very very nice car.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Coupe9;N360;CRX
    The coupes in the us had a 3.2 "type II" v6 with the 6 spd option manual. Nice pimp car. The best bit is most of these 3.2 and 3.5 were quite expensive new ie....OLD PPLS drove em so they are a steal if you get a good 1! The 2.7 v6 in the early coupe/sedan had a nasty problem with oil and seizing up. Even when factory oil was used. We were always reco or good s/h the things when I worked @ Hondauto a few years back. The later 3.2 and 3.5 were fine never a hitch really. No Legend until now ever had vtec and interestingly alot of the race engines ditch vtec. Legend is a luxo cruiser nice torque especially in the 3.5 and will easily run to over 200kph stock. vtec was great for my crx/delsol on the street but it seems to be more a pollution issue i think. When your charging hard vtec is not an issue and i guess the same is true when your pimpin! bulk torque low revs nice n lazy. Interesting fact......did you guys know there was an official TURBO LEGEND it was a 2.0v6 inthe early series instead of N/A 2.7!! Had a radical "wingturbo" design and some guys actually mod there 2.7 to accomodate a turbo based on this design! Go to www.ststurbo.com to get an idea of how I am giving my 3.5 some stealth grunt. Already got the turbo just a basic T3/T4 hybrid and doing some basic pipework now. The motor is here and I will be tearing it down for inspection in a month or so. Slow process with work but should be worth it. Thanks for the warm welcome guys good to see some local legend owners who realise the potential. We should see some increased interest in these cars with the new RL SHAWD here in 2006 and with VIP becoming a pressence here!

Moderator - here to help Array
    i spoke a 1984 legend owner at hannys the other day, i didnt get to tell him about OH. his car was freaking clean as. straight body recently resprayed, shaved mouldings, key locks and very clean interior.
    Want to improve OH's website? Make a thread in the site discussion forum.

Know of a nice ride and think it should be featured? Send me a PM.

Hand out PQ points where deserved. Info HERE.

Provide feedback when buying/selling from OH members. Info HERE.

Subscribe to OH and benefit. Info HERE.

OzHonda Terms and Conditions HERE.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Legend
    hey everybody nice to meet other fellow Honda
    lovers, i have loved them ever since basically the
    day i was born as dad is all about Honda and
    nothing else.. i see this is a thread about Honda
    Legends and i just wanted to show everybody
    mine, i am only 17 this year but yeah it IS my car
    was formerly my uncle's and then my sisters but
    now it's time for it to be mine, hope you guys like!

http://tinypic.com/5p4g95 Front Left (Side)
    http://tinypic.com/5p4f28 Side (Left)
    http://tinypic.com/5p4jg8 Interior Picture
    http://tinypic.com/5p4ck9 Rear
    http://tinypic.com/67qg61 Exhaust
    http://tinypic.com/67qj68 Rims

my name is Andy btw and ah yeah car WAS
    for sale but not a lot of interest came through,
    well there was but nobody could find the $$$

not really wanting to sell but if anybody has a
    liking for these things and also 17k you're
    welcome to pm me! Perth only though

Andy

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    89 Legend Coupe
    the 2l turbo on the legend sedans from japan wernt all that crazy and radical, didnt have to much more power than the standard 2.7 litre, and because of the way of the turbo design (winged turbo) it makes for a bitch to do up.

im lovin the g2 legend there. why was manual never released in australia for the legends, where as americans get all there 5 speed manuals, and even as said, 6speed type 2 legends in some cases.

ahh well.

Member Array
    Car:
    '91 Legend Coupe
    Hey all, I have recently just purchased a '91 coupe with the 3.2 V6. Absolutely beautifull car, really nice service history and all, has 185,000 on it.

Might post pics when I take them

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Coupe9;N360;CRX
    The coupe is a stylin big body pimp mobile reminds me of the sc400 but no RWD..........and no V8...............................and mot as much power Grrrrrrr. I guess a Legend is all about cruisin slow and low. No exhaust just a nice stealthy drive by. Rims, dumped and black it all out oh yeah!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1989 Honda Legend
    I have a quaestion for you Joyride. Didn't the first Legend come out in 1986? I have never heard of a Legend before then.

I have a 1989 Melbourne Blue Honda Legend 4 Door Sedan. I love it. Hopefully I will be buying a 1990 White Coupe Legend soon. I am completely obsessed. there is no other car I really want. the Legend is my ideal car.

Regards, Steve