Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    id love to see some rain, hardly enough this year getting closer now, watching that countdown just tick along
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    I think I'll wait and watch it on Ten instead of online. But that's still an hour away, argh!

online sucks!!! lol channel ten all the way
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

I reckon it must be killing webber to see his no2 driver out performing him all the time.

Looks like Webber needs to keep one eye on his job at all times.. Jenson will be free of BAR next year by the looks and Williams will definitely take him in and if Webber is no.2 driver at that stage then he's out on his arse. Heidfield is german isnt he?? If so then Webber might need to really improve well beyond Nick so that BMW cant intervene with driver selection as well.

how do you watch it online?
    coolstreaming doesnt have qualifying n stuff no more
    does it still have the race

webber incident.. buggar... I reckon it looked a little unclear who was at fault though

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    OHH FOR ****S SAKE!!!! Looks like his luck has returneth.

WOW just finished watching the race and it was awesome!.. what a spectacular finish! For those who missed it Kimi was holding onto the lead by a thread with alonso bearing down on him. Kimi had a bad front right tyre causing heaps of vibration which was why Alonso was able to catch up to him. Kimi probably could have won the race.. he had about 3/4 of the lap left to go and then BANG! the suspension couldnt take the vibration anymore and practically exploded sending kimi into the wall and alonso through to win the race. It was so tense!.. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see if Kimi's car would make it!.. Great finish.. and another 2nd place for Heidfield.. Barichello finally seeing a podium this year with 3rd.

man the last couple of races have been good!..
    but this one takes the cake...
    lolz as marten or james said "im shaking"... n rightly so... i was on the edge of my seat during the final laps... how close was kimi to victory! poor guy.. less than a lap to go n his sussy gives out.. n BARELY misses Buttons car...

disappointing to see the BAR's run so poorly... maybe they reduced the rev limiter on the 7 week old engines?... hope they do better in Canada with the newer spec engine n aero..

meh im gettin sick of alonso winning!

Awesome RAce, only shitty thing is that i missed out on my tips, cos i was so excited to see BAR go again! I dont know what the go is with BAR, they just dont have the pace

considering they were using engines in storage for 5 wks they came right about where i thought they would be...

they should have done what others predicted and forego the 10+ qualifying penalty and run with the new spec engines to get a more competitive package...
    oh well next race will show how far bar has really come in the grand scheme of things...

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    DEVASTATED. ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATED!!!!

The only thing which didn't go to plan was Button escaping the collision with Raikkonen's car. It would've been just Button and BAR's luck to be collected at a closing speed of 100km/h.

Oh dear, Kimi, Kimi, Kimi. Webber, Webber, Webber. BAR, BAR, BAR. Then my pick Montoya did a Webber and got stuck in traffic for the ENTIRE RACE!! And to rub salt in the wounds, my tips were looking good until the last 10 laps.

And to all the Schumacher lovers out there. Haha, he's still nowhere near the pace. The Toyotas are still better than the Ferraris when you look at qualifying and the race. The Red-Bulls are better!

To all those who are going to start the shit-stirring about Webber and Heidfeld... Webber's rightful place in Monaco was 2nd... Webber was on a better strategy than Heidfeld here and would've been strong... if you criticised Webber for the incident with Fisichella then you can't jump on Webber for this incident you biased freaks.
    Now are you convinced that it's the Williams-BMW which is slow off the line and not Webber?
    He'll be back. Just you wait. And it's obvious that he's ahead of Heidfeld everywhere. The only time Heidfeld was quicker than Webber was in qualifying when he had about 10laps less fuel in his car.

And Fernando Alonso.... has he got a jeanie in a bottle or something? Twice now Kimi has lost 10 points in a race he was leading. Unbelievable. You have to say he was lucky that the crash wasn't HUGE!! It was always going to fail at speed and anything could've happened. He must've missed Button by less than 10cm!

While I'm ranting (if anyone's still reading)...
    THAT WAS THE WORST TELECAST OF A RACE SO FAR THIS SEASON. It was attrocious!! They were ALWAYS showing the wrong cars, for some reason they were obsessed with showing Jacques Villeneuve. What's going on? Whenever there was a dice between the guys in the points, they'd cut to a slow-mo over the cicaine, the pit crew or team director scratching his butt or Villneuve running with the Jordans. It was attrocious.

And the BARs were just plain crap. No excuses... they sucked.

Having said all that. What a frantic race. An absolute cracker!! If all the races are like that for the rest of the season, we're going to be some very entertained fans.

-Viv-