woo hoo, me and vivski got one pt!!!!!!

It's never early enough for Mclaren lol
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    1pt hoorah!!!

Even if there weren't so many retirements, it was going to be a very exciting race. With Fisi holding everyone up, it was very quickly going to be 2 Renaults, 2 McLarens, Button and Schumacher all in a big freight train.

Well, the rain didn't eventuate. Although it would've been really interesting, I'm glad it stayed away, 'cos it might've spoilt a great race.

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Oh, and the whole Renaults leaving Jenson and Michael for dead distracted us from Webber's great start from 14th!! He actually got that s-box moving off the line. Pity he made the mistake which cost him the podium, but to take 5th is still a pretty good effort.

Yeah Webber hardly got any coverage hey, like in key moments of the race, Did not know about that start he had, good on him

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivski
    1pt hoorah!!!

Even if there weren't so many retirements, it was going to be a very exciting race. With Fisi holding everyone up, it was very quickly going to be 2 Renaults, 2 McLarens, Button and Schumacher all in a big freight train.
    It would have been a Renault/McLaren straight fight if it had gone on, although i admit fisi probably would have only got 3rd or 4th. Schumey and BAR were never in the hunt.

How many posts did webber make up on the start?
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    I don't know if he got back any places off the start, but he didn't lose any, so for Williams that's a good start! Hopefully he and Heidfeld will be up the front of the grid in Indianapolis so we can do another comparison.

It was amazing how many drivers retired from P1, P2 and P3. Fisi, Alonso, Button, Montoya and Trulli. All retired from podium positions.

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    And probably most susprising for the whole race was that no-one had tyre trouble. That was unexpected. I wonder if it will be the same in Indianapolis.

hmmm was it one of the Button that went into the wall last year breaking at the first corner?
    That was a terrific smash.

Subaru y0!