Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2

F1 - Technical Regulations 2008

well obviously Max has lost his mind...
    most of those proposed 'regulations' r ridiculous ...
    F1 is the pinnacle of motorsport... how can they expect it to stay that way when regulations lik these r proposed..

honestly .. its all fkn ludicrous

90% reduction in downforce... thats lik fkn v8 supercar levels... giv me a break!

lol Im so sick of all this, theres got to be regulations I understand, but to this level is getting ridiculous and absoloutly killing the sport, I enjoyed it much more in previous years I have to say
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    i like the larger wheel and slick tyre idea..
    everything else i hate

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 Civic VTi
    whats with the nazi pose...=D

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    OMG, how GHEY is that. Standard ECU, stops development for roadcars.
    Standard Gearbox - ****ING STUPID IDEA. You cant design a gearbox for everycar. Think of the different gear ratios, power (all engines will have different horsepower). Also i dont like the gearstick idea. I think sure, its more like how I drive. But these cars need to be driven fast! Id prefer to see how fast cars can go. The downforce rule is stupid also. 90% is ridiculous. Why dont they just make a small adjustment and see how that goes, say 30%.

Starter motor ? Now is that so if they go off and stall they can just hit an ignition switch? I like that idea.

Spare car ban - bullshit

Standard Brakes - Bullshit

Being able to buy cars - bullshit

Might as well start watching Indy. Coz they are gonna end up the same.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    soon no one will watch F1
    honestly...it's ridiculous

on a side note... i wuz suprised to learn that f1 engines have torque figures of around 340Nm... u'd think they'd have waay more... hmm i guess it goes with the displacement...

I must admit I am far less interested this season, when compared to others. Anymore regulations and I doubt I will stay up for every race.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    I hope max mosley going to get replaced soon. I doubt he can even drive a car.
    he is probably thinking how to make minardo can win GP. the reason why minardi so crap is because they dont have $$$. and by cost cutting, max probably thinking team like jordan or minardo wont be 3+ laps behind at the end of the race.
    Last edited by TwEigh; 06-07-2005 at 03:51 PM.

I'm hoping none of the teams sign with Bernie unless all rules are back to what they used to be otherwise new league to kick off.
    The power is in the teams, with only Ferrari who is going to watch apart from me?

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Haha, you would too, wouldn't you Jase?

I like the idea of less downforce and slick tyres, I like the idea of closer racing. I like the idea of taking the automation out of the driving. The ideas are good.

I don't like all the control components like ECU, brakes and gearbox. They should be open to development to improve faster.