Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    93 integra vtir
    why is there a wheely bar on a front wheel drive car, ive never understood that in drag racing, i thought it was just so that the cars dont flip but front wheel drive ones wont do that so why is there one?

Member Array
    Car:
    00 S2000 09 Audi S3
    that thing looks so mean, awesome time how much does it weigh in at, and what motor is being run?

Member Array
    Car:
    00 S2000 09 Audi S3
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman
    why is there a wheely bar on a front wheel drive car, ive never understood that in drag racing, i thought it was just so that the cars dont flip but front wheel drive ones wont do that so why is there one?
    Because inertia still makes the car squat at the rear, seeing as the front tyres drive the car, it would be in the best interest of a achieving a fast time to keep them planted on the ground. Hence the wheely bar

Member Array
    Car:
    my06 wrx STi
    i duno if i should say it but i know what it is runing

Member Array
    Car:
    350z Track
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MPRSS
    i duno if i should say it but i know what it is runing
    Ditto - but for respect you better of leaving that for the people involved!!!
    plough (plow) ñ. - implement for furrowing and turning up soil; similar instruments for clearing up snow; cut or force way.

Member Array
    Car:
    my06 wrx STi
    yep thats hwy im not telling

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRX Drag Cars
    The car is running a B20B with B16A head, microtech computer, M&W coils x4, full exhaust without cat obviously, Edelbrock manifold and throttle body, Circuit worx stage 2 axles and spool. Big Garret turbo, HKS 60mm wastegate,
    PRO FWD 9.07@161.48 FWD.. 04
    ALLMOTOR 10.83@123.23 NA FWD 05

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    corolla
    fk danny said it was gonna be qwk wen its finished , good luk to my cuzn jason and danny in runnin 9z

i remember when this car first came out it had b16a with turbo and was doign 13s..

wow such a big change now.GOOD LUCK WITH 9s

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic
    ive run the car for the first time recently and with only one attempt smacked down a 10.2 1/4 time. hopefully with some time and fine tuning should see 9s down the quarter.

Member Array
    Car:
    99 ek1 h/b
    saw this at jamboree and boy was i am impressed all the best with getting into the 9's !!!