Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Civic 92-95 original factory colours?

After unsuccessful searches, i thought id ask the gurus. can some1 direct me to a complete listing or gallery (or both) of all the oem honda factory colours for EG civics? it's just that i want to be able to know what car has had a respray when looking at other civics, thanks heeps

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    Y-53 Carnival yellow

only came on the EG3 (breeze)
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Yellow? i didnt even know they came in stock yellow. ive visited one H-T thread discussing the best colour for 92-95 civics but there weren't many pics and no direct links to any clear information/tables or charts. is there a EG colour code chart out there somewhere?

well , you can look into the passengers door sill , where the colour code exists !
    Maybe just as every EG owner here ?

BTW my color ( captiva blue) = B-62P

hehe... im looking for a listing so that if i decide to buy a new civic, i can look at the code u mentioned, know what it corresponds to, and see if it matches with the paint on the car for sale. that way i can tell if it has had a respray of a differnet shade/tone or a completely different colour all together. without it, i have no idea what NHZ1234... stands for...

harvard blue is dark blue paint code is .. b63p i think.

Anyone know what shades of grey 95 egs came in? i know they came in silver, gunmetal and not sure about phantom grey pearl but i dont know if there were any more, if they were model specific, or what codes these colours were given...

ive only seen them in silver and thats it i think

ive seen some eg sedans in gunmetal but i dont know if they were vti or what year they were made. anyone know if any 93-95 eg vti sedans came in gunmetal?

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo TME
    go to your nearest honda dealer and ask them for a list- they have all this stuff on file, if you are nice they might give you a complete copy of all colours that were available..

btw i think Si sedans came in gunmetal, but as far as i know know, not Vti. Nothing beats Harvard Blue Pearl, anyway
    currently onda-less...but i do have an Evo 6.5

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    Quote Originally Posted by civicdacbiet
    Yellow? i didnt even know they came in stock yellow. ive visited one H-T thread discussing the best colour for 92-95 civics but there weren't many pics and no direct links to any clear information/tables or charts. is there a EG colour code chart out there somewhere?
    yes they came in yellow

see my avitar that's my old car

stock yellow

EG3 and the jap sepc SIR-1 SIR-II only came in Y-53 code carnival yellow
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    r81 = milano red.
    oh wrd!