Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK4

Thumbs up

mad conversion yo.... whats with all these gay blokes dissing it... bit more interesting than "another" b series swap dontcha think

Member Array
    Car:
    civic 1992 vti
    Quote Originally Posted by Parrott
    mad conversion yo.... whats with all these gay blokes dissing it... bit more interesting than "another" b series swap dontcha think
    What are going on about you would not know what you talking about mr 4 posts and iam dissing this conversion casue i have done carby to fuel injected conversion with the jdm engine and if any of you would know on how hard is it to do this plus have no loom and make a loom from nothing wiring every sensor in the engine bay to ecu one by one and have it all done in 2 days well come see me, and were people find things too hard and go down easy street by putting on carbys and on jdm engine which in facted your degrading jdm.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by waymad
    What are going on about you would not know what you talking about mr 4 posts and iam dissing this conversion casue i have done carby to fuel injected conversion with the jdm engine and if any of you would know on how hard is it to do this plus have no loom and make a loom from nothing wiring every sensor in the engine bay to ecu one by one and have it all done in 2 days well come see me, and were people find things too hard and go down easy street by putting on carbys and on jdm engine which in facted your degrading jdm.
    Well you’re my HERO!!!!!!!!!!!

Tho last time I looked this was MrJDMCivic thread telling us about his conversion and not your thread telling us about your mate

You should be supportive of other ppl’s mods whether or not you agree with em!!!

So start your own one titled “”How to do Conversions like a Hero”” and we many came read it

My 2C

LukeZen
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    so let me just get this right.... my opinion is all of a sudden "invalid" till i reach some mad bloke number of posts... you shouldnt really have a winge about how hard your conversion was mate... if you werent prepared to do it... why do it?... jdm bah the whole idea of d-series tuning cannot really be regarded as "jdm" just like your altezza's and chrome rims mate... eat a dick

if you think of going further with the project
    http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23877
    Last edited by Parrott; 25-09-2005 at 12:20 PM.

AWSOM!! go the carbies!!!! good job mate.. gotta luv bush mechanics!! i hav more respect for pplz who are willing to be different and will do things themselves.. rather than paying some guy to do wat he likes to ur car.. great work buddie..

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic SIR B1
    its up all the pics and the movie of the car on page 1.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic SIR B1
    i did two d15b carbys to injected conversions for two ed/eg civics and that was two years ago, but now i didnt want to go throu with riping out all the wiring and take for a extra 1hp. dual carbs are really good in responce to vtec, and i should know since ive done it.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJDMCivic
    i did two d15b carbys to injected conversions for two ed/eg civics and that was two years ago, but now i didnt want to go throu with riping out all the wiring and take for a extra 1hp. dual carbs are really good in responce to vtec, and i should know since ive done it.
    what do you play the movie with?

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic SIR B1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27
    what do you play the movie with?
    only works with quicktime cause i recorded it on my phone., just goto www.quicktime.com and goto get quicktime for free, type anything for a email and click download now., you;le get it , install it then you can go back to this website and click on my link at the first page,

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJDMCivic
    only works with quicktime cause i recorded it on my phone., just goto www.quicktime.com and goto get quicktime for free, type anything for a email and click download now., you;le get it , install it then you can go back to this website and click on my link at the first page,
    Nan thx anyway but I hate quicktime

Over-rides to many other players i have installed

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic SIR B1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27
    Nan thx anyway but I hate quicktime

Over-rides to many other players i have installed
    lol, thats why when you install it, you turn off the option to overrides other players. i use winamp for my music,. windows media player to play my vids, and quick time only for formats that arnt supported.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ventura Bus Route
    are u serious man u said that u dont want to waste time putting in and wiring up the fuel injection but u have stuffed around putting in dual carbys in my opinion this is the biggest joke and is making JDM HONDA a joke
    GET A LIFE

firstly, well done on the little swap, good to see people going out of the norm and using your initiative. im sure it was well in the budget as well.

and to waymad, you little tool, no body cares. if you dont have anything constructive to, S T F U! its not hard.

its in-compitent little c**ts like you that give this forum a bad name.

stick your b-series in your anus! negative little fu#k