Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    I just have a bit of a question...ahve been reading up on this a bit to get a better idea....

I have been comparing the dimensions of the EG rotors to the Jazz/Fit rotors and there are 2 dimensions that I am "concerned" with...

The EG has a height of 45mm, whereas the Jazz has 39mm

The centre hole for the EG is 64mm and the Jazz is 61mm. Obviously the larger centre hole of the EG rotor means it will fit, but does this compromise anything at all?

Obviously it works as you have done it...did it take your mechanic very long to complete the job?

Just looking in to all the options/variables.

does this mean that we can just change the jazz oem caliper to the civic ek4 caliper while using the oem jazz disc? if not, wats the size of the disc that can b ungraded to accomocate the ek4 caliper on jazz then besides the civic esi disc? how much bigger is the ek4 caliper than jazz caliper? anyone know?

20mm more

Member Array
    Car:
    99 EKC7
    hi guys trying to work out the rotors "EG Esi" are these a 262mm or just a 240mm?
    i have a 2003 Jazz 1.5. i have the EK4 Calipers but trying to work out what rotors.
    Advice would be great..