Member Array
    Car:
    EK CiviC

How do you remove A-pillar trims?

How do you remove the A-pillar trim? Do you have to remove the panel on the side of the dash where it mates up with the door or do you have to remove B-pillar to slide the A-pillar trim out? I've already tried the brute force method but that didn't work
    Need to remove it to pull out some old wiring that was left there by the previous owner for some in car phone system that doesn't work. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Btw, it's for a 95 civic cxi EK1 model.

Cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CiviC
    Just thought I'd update my thread for anyone else who is having the same question as I've kind of figured it out myself. There are three clips along the top and two clips along the a-pillar trim that are underneath the plastic. It's just a matter or pulling them directly away from the frame. It's best done with a pair of gloves as the plastic edge can be a little sharp on the fingers. The back panel that covers the b-pillar may need to be removed first as the a-pillar trim fits in underneath the b-pillar trim. Hope this helps someone.

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8-CRV-Euro
    Bugger...I was going to suggest maybe we could swap my double gauge holder for your pillar