Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

what sort of price did u pay for your Type S?

Hello people, i am now here and have some questions about the Integra Type S, i am sure some of you gentlemen/ ladies can surely help..

One of my friends has decided to buy a brand new Type S in a very short time. we've been to a few honda dealers and the best price we r offered is $44000 drive away.. one problem is that my friend wants to get a red one but all dealer said the same thing that there will be a 3 months wait for a red one to be shipped here from japan.....
    Mind telling me how much did u pay for ur Type S and which dealer did u buy the car from? happy experience or bad?? anything i should tell me friend to be ware of before and when my friend is buying the car.

Thankyou mate!

Carsales.com.au says rrp for type S is $42,990 +onroads
    IMO $44,000 driveaway would be good deal
    Team Lonely Pilot #028

BUY MY INTEGRA NOW!!: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...hlight=blubber

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    I got my typeS at $42,990 from Peter Warren in Warrick Farm Sydney. My brother works for Peter Warren, that is why we didn't have to pay the on road costs i.e stamp duty, tax, registration and so on.
    Wanting to find ways of making MILLIONS!

i once walked through the streets of laredo...

Member Array
    Car:
    em1
    yepp from $42,990 (honda.com.au)

$43,000 Drive Away Rosebury, Sydney

NightHawk Black
    Almost ozhonda furniture.

Member Array
    Car:
    "11 Civic TypeR
    43.5k for me.

Shop around man.

people, thanks alot for your reply!!!

hey, Dark138, mind telling me when did u buy your Type S and how long did u have to wait to have your car driven away from the dealer?
    Do u personally know someone who works there or you just walked in and got the bargain? $43000 does sound like a good price for a brand new Type S....

thankyou..

Member Array
    Car:
    "11 Civic TypeR
    Thats like 10 bucks more for rego + onroad.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra DC5S
    Got mine milano red 2nd hand for $40000 from NSW for $40000 + 1200 for rego and transfer to QLD so $41300, registered in december and bought it on august so it was about 8 months old with 23000km, yes alot of km!!

When i asked around for a brand new one in QLD, They quoted $47000 drive away but i think they wouldnt go any lower than $43000, especially in some colors. One dealer was willing to negotiate for under $43000 but it was for an orange one only and it was in stock so..

Quote Originally Posted by dark138
    $43,000 Drive Away Rosebury, Sydney

NightHawk Black
    yeh that, My friend got the same deal. he just rocked up. Had to wait 3 months though

If the DC5 Type S stock's RRP is $42,990 plus onroads, etc,. then you should not pay more than $426,00 for one. I know it can be gotten for $42,390 (or less) but you will have to know how to bargain with the manager, forget about the sales person.

Usually Honda sells cars at a few hundred below their RRP, and a fair few thousand dollars below their Drive Away Price. Same goes with most other dealers, but from experience other dealers give better discounts.

Also not sure if RED Type S has metallic paint, if it hasn't, then it is suppose to be around $270-$300 cheaper on paper. In reality, you could squeeze another $100 off the price!

Good luck, keep us updated..

I got a good deal, i think?

i got my Type S, magnesium metallic, with tint and matts, from Larke Hoskins Rosebury NSW

ex-demo, $39 500.

5500kms on the odometer