Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRV
    Hi everyone!
    oh yes, Ch7 just won a 6yr deal to broadcast v8supercars from next year! Not that I am switching channels to watch the V8s but yeah, that means ch10 can concentrate on f1 and no more time clashes. No more excuses from next year onwards, Mr Network 10 Producer! Better coverage, more live races please ... woohooo. fingersXED

I to hope for better F1 coverage, but seeing that Ten still have Big Brother and NCIS (both high rating shows) I can't see it happening.

I'm thinking about getting ITV installed in my house, no idea on cost but should be worth it with Soccer and Motorsport.

Channel 7 payed $75 million for it, good on them.
    Its good that Ten doesn't have the dominating motorsport and can show whatever they liike without any competition.

PLus we don't have to see those stupid channel ten race uniforms anymore.

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    I'm thinking about getting ITV installed in my house, no idea on cost but should be worth it with Soccer and Motorsport.
    Wouldn't "Speed Channel" be a better option?

I'm updating the Competiton now.
    I had to format my computer and put everything back together and only now up to updating the competition.

thanks LUD02C... you're doing a great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Omotesando
    thanks LUD02C... you're doing a great job!
    Not this season I'm not
    Damm World Cup distracted me!