Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by cccoltsicehockey
    please let me know where you found this as the frame of the car is exactly the same other than the firewall and location of gas cap
    i think noel said it on TSXCLUB.com......cant remember which thread though
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    i think noel said it on TSXCLUB.com......cant remember which thread though
    Yes - according to Noel the connections are different at the back of the speedo. But if cccoltsicehockey is hard core enough to get the whole JDM dash maybe he is going to get the wiring too!

I love this guys dedication. Maybe I should visit him when I am in USA next year and bring him some JDM goodness from Australia.

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    Yes - according to Noel the connections are different at the back of the speedo. But if cccoltsicehockey is hard core enough to get the whole JDM dash maybe he is going to get the wiring too!

I love this guys dedication.
    oh for sure!!! i admire what ur doin there! btw can u get me a GREDDY EVO 2?
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Nice write up cccoltsicehockey;

This deserves a place in the Articles DIY section for Bumper Removal and JDM Taillight conversions for our International viewers...
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    Acura TSX (Honda Euro-R)
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin

I love this guys dedication. Maybe I should visit him when I am in USA next year and bring him some JDM goodness from Australia.
    yes yes please do. My plan actually is to find an entire jdm front end of the car that includes the new fire wall. have it shipped over then cut the fire wall out and weld it into my fram or if that isnt possible cut my front end off and have the new one welded on.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Is the JDM front end that different to the TSX? Also, you might run into a problem with your TSX being LHD and the JDM Euro being RHD.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Acura TSX (Honda Euro-R)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    Is the JDM front end that different to the TSX? Also, you might run into a problem with your TSX being LHD and the JDM Euro being RHD.
    why would that be a problem if i imported an entire jdm euro r front end

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    wouldnt be as much fun but couldnt you just import a JDM Euro R in the first place and then attempt a LHD conversion?

Member Array
    Car:
    Acura TSX (Honda Euro-R)
    i show the car here in the us on the NCCA show circuit. check it out here www.4ncca.com I placed 5th this year in acura for the season. For a car to count to win JDM awards it has to be a us car converted you cant just import the car directly from japan and compete.