Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yea he retired a few years ago...
    took over the ARTA AUTOBAC's management outfit ... from Augri i think it was...

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v
    ya lucky bastard!!! :P
    yeah that too.

I tried to make it to a JGTC / Super GT race last year when i were in Japan but missed out

Time to post up all the pics !

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Type R

I tried to make it to a JGTC / Super GT race last year when i were in Japan but missed out

Time to post up all the pics !
    yeah if u have a chance next time u should go, its just amazing when u see it in real life . . . .
    Last edited by aka_NSX; 11-11-2005 at 12:08 PM.

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Well there was a huge language barrier and i had to fend for myself for 4 days in a city where no one underestood english. I was lucky enough to be guided to Super Autobacs, Mugen HQ and theHonda showroom. Apart from that, yeah hopefully there will be another oppertunity

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!