Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CRV Sport '05+Jazz GD3 04

. . : : New Look Honda Accord Euro : : . .

i think it looks great...and it comes with stock 17s! definitely something to replace our ageing camry

Press release:

Honda’s Accord Euro range receives a facelift for 2006 with a series of subtle improvements to the popular prestige sedan – including optional factory-fitted satellite navigation.

Exterior changes include redesigned front and rear bumpers, front grille and new alloy wheels for both the Euro and Euro Luxury.

Interior changes include new panels with improved wood or metallic textures, an automatic day-night mirror (Luxury only) and the addition of a Multi-Information Display trip computer showing distance to empty, elapsed trip time, average speed, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, outside temperature, odometer and two trip meters.

Factory-fitted satellite navigation is optional for the Euro Luxury. The navigation system is DVD-based for faster route calculation and has a colour map, position arrow and voice directions. Unlike many stand-alone systems, the navigation is fully integrated into the vehicle’s dash and is housed with the heating, cooling and audio controls.

The Euro’s superb combination of a 2.4-litre engine and six-speed manual or five speed sequential-shift automatic transmission remains unchanged.

Honda Australia Director Lindsay Smalley said the facelift will boost the appeal of an already popular car.

“We have freshened up the top-selling Euro,” he said. “The car that was judged by Australia’s Best Cars as the Best Mid-Size car over $28,000 is now even better value.”

“The addition of satellite navigation really puts it in a class of its own.”

Prices for the standard vehicles remain unchanged with the satellite navigation costing an additional $3,000. Customers will be able to see the new Euro as it makes its way into Honda dealers throughout December this year.

Honda Accord Euro: Recommended Retail Pricing (RRP*).

Model RRP*
    Euro (manual) $33,500
    Euro (automatic) $35,500
    Euro Luxury (manual) $40,500
    Euro Luxury (automatic) $42,500
    Euro Luxury (manual) + Optional Factory fitted Satellite Navigation $43,500
    Euro Luxury (automatic) + Optional Factory fitted Satellite Navigation $45,500

*Includes GST. Excludes dealer delivery and statutory charges. Metallic and pearlescent paint $300 extra on some models.

http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/4...e24004b8ju.jpg

http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/8...e24007b7kv.jpg

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4...e24008b5ix.jpg

http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/5...e24010b5ac.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by gReY-oNe View Post
    wat a luvo bad
    LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    pogi gets all the bitches
    Quote Originally Posted by i_own_you View Post
    *Pm me for teh gay links*
    My body is my weapon.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogi
    i think it looks great...and it comes with stock 17s! definitely something to replace our ageing camry
    I believe the standard model has revised 16s not 17s

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    not bad but they should have picked a better colour for the PR pics!

Being a VW salesmen, I often say to customers comparing Jap cars, "Why do you think Honda call the model, the Accord 'Euro'?"
    Because they aspire to be European - the pinacle of motoring.
    Don't get me wrong there a kick ass car, but just my work orientated view on them!

PS thought Id get the pic's loaded!
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    CRV Sport '05+Jazz GD3 04
    heh i didnt wanna post the pic directly on her for the dial uppers
    Quote Originally Posted by gReY-oNe View Post
    wat a luvo bad
    LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    pogi gets all the bitches
    Quote Originally Posted by i_own_you View Post
    *Pm me for teh gay links*
    My body is my weapon.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    When I heard there would be an 06 facelift I was worried that I got sucked into buying the MY05. But after seeing those specs and pictures, I have no regrets whatsoever. I much prefer the rims on the 05 Lux, as well as my Euro R front grille (even the standard 05 grille looks better than the new one). I also prefer the look of the 05 dash and instrument dials, as well as the radio controls. I think the 05 steering wheel looks better, although I would replace it with an 06 wheel if the new one is really thicker. The sat-nav and trip computer are no big deal to me. The only thing I see the 06 having on its side is the slightly nicer front bumper, particularly the better integration of the fog lights.

imo the current 17" euro lux rims are nicer.
    TVIS - Toyota VTEC imitation system

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro
    exterior wise the difference is not that "wow" for me .. looks better but not the way i imagined it, or maybe i expect too much from the facelift.

interior wise they are now pretty much similar with TSX, and the volume/power button looks fugly, but i like the gear shift knob

one question .. is there any monitor for models that dont have sat nav? if they do, what does it showing??

yeah as said, it definitly is a very subtle change
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    as i said b4 there will be a 17" rim option on the lux...thank god i hate the standard 17 rims
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

they should really bring in the acura TL now that car looks good..

Last edited by Nuttz; 09-12-2005 at 03:34 PM.