Light Bulb Change for Jazz Headlights

Anyone know how to change the light bulb in the headlights??

Cos im interested in buyin some High Definition Light.. (those super bright ones)

i opened up the bonnet .. the clear plastic cover is clipd in nice n tight. n i dun wanna open it by force incase i crack the cover.

Member Array
    Car:
    Enzo
    check your manual, the instruction is there
    "It’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow."

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    its a real pain in the ass to change the jazz lightbulbs, took me like 20mins to do it, but once you know how takes like 10mins.

Anyways you have to go under you front wheels and remove these clips that are directly on top of your front wheels, which is also directly under you headlights. Its a plastic protector.

Once that is done, you have to peel back the plastic and stick you hand in between the hole and remove the light bulb that way. I cant really explain it too well but yea the manual should help you out

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JaZzie
    yeah, u gotta go under the car.. its quite hard compare to other cas!! hehe..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTi
    Its hard dude... i tried it especially if your car is lowered I couldnt even fit my hand in. I had to jack one side of teh car at a time to get my hands in... I dont understand why Honda designed it like this.....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JaZzie
    exactly!!... for the rear light as well, i just change my rear light to LED style, my gosh, u gotta take out the whole rear bumper then only you can take out the light!! what a "good' design!! haha

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    lol who rear bumper? wtf? i hope i dont get a faulty back light soon lol

Moderator Array
    Car:
    2002 Fit
    Yeah changing the lights on the jazz is a real pain.

My first attempt at removing the light globe ended up in me removing the front bar and entire headlight housing. All bc i mangaed to snap off that little metal clasp that holds the bulb in.

As for the rear lights its not that bad changing a bulb, putting an extra bulb in or changing to LED's, it's just time consuming.

Pete

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    I have done it heaps of times now and I can do each one in about 5 minutes. The first time is tough cause you are more careful