Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    I think Sato is a very fast driver too, but he was ALWAYS overshadowed and out performed by Button.

I mean, Barrichello is suffering from exactly the same thing now... he was never faster than Button during Winter Testing (except for 1 day from memory) and a lot slower than Button's race pace.

But yes Sato is a fag...

Member Array
    Car:
    2CD and 3DG
    Quote Originally Posted by ECU-MAN
    it was funny to see micheal run into the toyota shed to get away from the media after his fu.ck up
    maybe he was looking for his brothers shoulder to cry on...

Just a quick post for now (just got home from that stupid city called Melbourne, so damm cold)

Yours truley meet:

- Jacques Villeneuve
    - Flavio Briatore
    - Peter Windsor (F1 Magazine)
    - Robert Kubica (BMW 3rd driver)
    - Jimoen (the comedy bloke)

Action packed weekend, especially when Jenson Button's car let go (Highlight of the weekend)

Quote Originally Posted by quangsta
    maybe he was looking for his brothers shoulder to cry on...

Haha.... so possible lol..

After reading this thread, no one has mentioned how bad Button is on the restart after a safety car.
    It is basic karting rules, bunch the grid up and when you make the decision to go you out run them (so they don't get in your slip stream)

Jenson had 3 chances to get it right, each safety car he stuffed it, everyone goes on about how much better he is then Webber, I can't see the arguement leaning towards either driver.

Honda aren't the standout team this year, I think BMW are, the cars are so fast and both drivers stay out of trouble and just have a good race and collect points.

Massa, Rosberg, Klein, Michael and Montoya all had shocking afternoons, but thats motorsport.
    Montoya spining on the formation lap was hilarious, seeing Ross Brawn laugh was gold.

McLaren are still the only team in the padock that haven't had an engine failure this year, Montoya's "offtrack" incident caused a default switch to cut off or something in his car which cuts the engine power apparently.

Kimi drove nearly 20 laps with a stuffed front nose didn't he?
    I heard that it wasn't in good shape and thats why he was loosing so much time to Alonso in the first half of the race. Towards the end he was catching Alonso very quickly.

Poor Webber, in such a strong position to finish with good points and then a box full of neutrals (which happened were i was sitting)

Overall, great weekend except Melbourne has the worst weather in the world. I'll be bad next year (praying for it to be warmer)

weather was perfect for 2 wks prior for the commonwealth games...

:P

Well I did say that Button 'wasn't' trying hard enough to warm up his tires again when he was behind safety car.... even Alonso could see that easily and hence got past him... haha

I think Button is very fast - but he doesn't have the 'intelligence' to become a world champion, despite the natural ability to drive

as for Kimi catching Alonso - well Alonso was only revving to below 18000rpm saving the engine at the end. It doesn't mean Kimi was as fast as Alonso, especially seeing that Kimi's best lap was near the end, with very low fuel.

Whereas Alonso's fastest lap, which only only 0.2s down on Kimi, was with a much higher fuel load..

Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    After reading this thread, no one has mentioned how bad Button is on the restart after a safety car.
    It is basic karting rules, bunch the grid up and when you make the decision to go you out run them (so they don't get in your slip stream)
    true.. easier said than done though... the Honda is SHOCKING after restarts... first few laps he was 5-8secs off the pace! thats fkn ridiculous
    i really hope they get this sorted out before the Euro leg kicks off.. its really hampering their efforts...
    u could see this in Bahrain n Sepang as well... initial lap after pit stop was horrible..

When I was watching the race(s), I kept thinking what the heck is Button doing. Or NOT doing....

He doesn't even try to warm up the tyres. Too scared to pull a Montoya spin? haha

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    aswome