Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153
Results 1,825 to 1,833 of 1833
    Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by kristrifo View Post
    currently on hankook ventus v12 evo's 245/40/18

got them for $170 a tyre delivered

best tyres ive had on the car so far, very good wet grip, amazing dry grip and the braking power is amazing

real good tyre for the price
    I agree, Even thou hankook have dis continued these.

Im currently using, ran nearly 20K on the rears and 5k on the front set. Very good in the dry and wet.

Very predictable understeer.

Im running 215/55/17 - Paid 180 per corner installed and balanced.

I know someone is gonna say Im wrong when I say this, These feel better then the REE02 i had on before.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC1 Integra. Yh
    bumping this thread. new year new tyres. Show your personal experiences and preference on daily/street/track tyres !

I'll start. Just aquired my first set of Federal 595 RSR. Anyone who knows they are great tyres. Not loud grippy (when heated) defos bang for buck aswell.

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKO_OL View Post
    bumping this thread. new year new tyres. Show your personal experiences and preference on daily/street/track tyres !

I'll start. Just aquired my first set of Federal 595 RSR. Anyone who knows they are great tyres. Not loud grippy (when heated) defos bang for buck aswell.
    currently looking at 595 rsr in 205/45/16, either that or something similar around the $140-150 mark.

most people seem happy with it, and wet grip seems to be OK versus the 595 evo etc, curious on others experiences
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    rs-r are a wicked tyre for the price. really can't beat them in terms of performance per dollar. they get bad reviews in wet weather conditions but I found them very good in the wet.

currently got a set of ad08r, and in terms of street performance they are insane, not much competition from other tyres. stick like shit on carpet in the dry and are good in the wet too.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    B20VTEC EG!
    I have ran 595 evo in 195/50/15 they were pretty good.
    next I had 595 rsr in 205/50/16 they were great until you get them hot and they get greasy, in the wet don't expect any kind of grip.
    I've currently got hankook z222 rs3 in 205/45/16 so far they are fantastic, I haven't pushed them too hard just yet but they are a lot better than the rsr.
    '66 Morris Mini DeLuxe. In pieces.
    '88 Honda RT4WDShuttle. B20vtec turbo crv swap
    '95 Honda EG Civic. B20VTEC.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Running AD08R 240/40/R18

Holychit.

I don't think ill be buy any other brands anymore. Wet or Dry it don't matter. Pedal to metal.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Just as an update. Changed from Conti Sport Contact 3 to Bridgestone RE003 and there is a world of difference in terms of road/tyre noise. With the CSC3, I couldn't even notice wind noise at 80km/h, but with RE003, all I can hear is the engine and wind noise.

In terms of grip, RE003 have a tad more although could be because the CSC3 were getting a bit old (4 years) although the RE003 haven't worn in yet. Compound is softer on the RE003 and tread blocks much more aggressive. CSC3 lasted me 40,000km on the CL9.

Member Array
    Car:
    95 BB4 Si Vtec
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Just as an update. Changed from Conti Sport Contact 3 to Bridgestone RE003 and there is a world of difference in terms of road/tyre noise. With the CSC3, I couldn't even notice wind noise at 80km/h, but with RE003, all I can hear is the engine and wind noise.

In terms of grip, RE003 have a tad more although could be because the CSC3 were getting a bit old (4 years) although the RE003 haven't worn in yet. Compound is softer on the RE003 and tread blocks much more aggressive. CSC3 lasted me 40,000km on the CL9.
    Got my set on too just over a week now,4 for 3 offer and really impressed.

Huge feel back to the steering even on slowturns and the car just feels pasted down,and they look like they are just waiting to hit the tarmac!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1
    Howdy all,

Michelin Pilot Sport 3, Amazing dry grip and fairly good wet grip, 1st set lasted me about 50k and I rode them pretty hard