Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    am bu lan
    i actually commend panda for having the balls to say what everyone else was thinking. And it is understandable on his part. Imagine working in a customer service related job. You get the same questions asked all day long and it just starts to sh*t u after a while. Imagine one customer coming back 3 or more times with the exact same problem. Would you feel happy or annoyed? At least here you can say what u want if its warranted.

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by Duesta
    i actually commend panda for having the balls to say what everyone else was thinking. And it is understandable on his part. Imagine working in a customer service related job. You get the same questions asked all day long and it just starts to sh*t u after a while. Imagine one customer coming back 3 or more times with the exact same problem. Would you feel happy or annoyed? At least here you can say what u want if its warranted.
    thats wat i do .. and i m focking sick of it

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Agreeing with Duey and |N|!
    Summed up very nicely fellas
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    Oldschool EF
    i vote panda for president !

i vote bumography for having a brown nose

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Goble
    Buddy if u want to ban some1, just ban them, no need to act like a smart ass or make stupid comments like that.
    And then everyone complains that no warning was given. Do you see how it isn't easy for us?

You please half the crowd then the minority complains.