Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    •CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR

Post Gees request to Moderators

I am not gonna swear ma head off ... all i want to do is take a very logical approach and i would hope the people reading this would have the common sense to talk to me like a valued member of ozhonda.

When i was informed(by a friend mind u) my thread to sell a 10" sub was removed. due to the fact i had made more than 1 thread to sell i was lost Why? i will tell u why cause they were spaced out... the thread to sell a headunit was posted ages ago and when i mean ages i mean ages and the 10" sub was posted recent.

but wat gets me is the way it was done! No PM was sent out to say kindly change or delete or move my thread. It was just done and that was the end of that.I mean i was to figure this out once my friend told me!!! Is that how its meant to be.. Okay so u might say read the rules before u post. But i think taking 2mins of ur time to send a PM isnt asking much.

You would have to realli wonder why OZhonda.com got hacked in the first place. every1 i meet particular honda owners can onli ask me hey man u hear about when ozhonda got hack'd (laughing about it)...

Winode or panda [crx] why r u giving powers (moderator rights) to ppl that just make ozhonda a rather an uncomfortable and unpleasant experience.

All i want is moderators to treat members with a bit of respect and maybe inform the ill informed.

example:
    Dear Snoop_gee

Please read the trading post rules. We do apologies but your thread has been removed .. LINK <blah blah blah>.

Thanks
    Ozhonda - Moderating team

Who is responsible to deleting my thread?
    A bit more humaness would be great instead of this power trip... non-sense.
    Gee

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    How about you settle down. If you want to be treated with respect - perhaps treat others in the same way. Saying all this rubbish about "power trips" is not the right way to approach things.

Posting up things for sale costs you NOTHING at all - how about you use the money you saved in advertising to buy yourself some perspective.

Anyway, it is clear to all (it is visible in the for sale section) that your thread was deleted by Bennjamin. The reason given - Keep all sales in ONE open thread thanks.

Why does he need to PM you if it is clear to everyone? You can read the reason. It was no secret. As a reason was given to you in a public forum - a need for a private PM is unnecessary.

Moreover, your "deck" is still for sale, which you say was ages ago - regardless it is still for sale. It is in your signature "For sale: Deck and 10" JL sub! "!!!

I really think you should apologise for these "power trip" comments and the nature of your post - totally uncalled for in light of what I have said above.

ps. Panda is not a moderator.
    Last edited by yfin; 23-08-2006 at 09:30 PM.

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    my humble apologies there for using the term power trip... SORRY!

But i wouldnt mind a more personal approach from the Mod team towards myself (snoop_gee)... maybe i am asking a bit much?

thnx yfin for taking the time to explain it to me...

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    uncalled for gee

and i don't see why i have anything to do with this. i am not a moderator and i have NEVER moderated the for sale section
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop_gee
    my humble apologies there for using the term power trip... SORRY!

But i wouldnt mind a more personal approach from the Mod team towards myself (snoop_gee)... maybe i am asking a bit much?

thnx yfin for taking the time to explain it to me...
    I know what you are saying but it would be a lot of work to PM a user everytime a thread is deleted, closed or moved. It is far more efficient to put the reason in the thread - everyone can see the reason.

You don't need to rely on your friends to tell you the item has been deleted. It is your for sale thread - if you check it often enough you will see if it has been edited, moved, etc (and a reason by a moderator is given in the thread).

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    You don't need to rely on your friends to tell you the item has been deleted. It is your for sale thread - if you check it often enough you will see if it has been edited, moved, etc (and a reason by a moderator is given in the thread).
    Exactly right!

You should've been on top of your own FS threads.
    You have no one but yourself to blame for finding out that your thread was deleted or moved.

Making comments about how OzHonda was hacked just goes to show how shallow and ill informed you are about the whole situation.

Like yfin has mentioned above, be thankful that you even have a free means of advertising.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    You would have to realli wonder why OZhonda.com got hacked in the first place. every1 i meet particular honda owners can onli ask me hey man u hear about when ozhonda got hack'd (laughing about it)...

Winode or panda [crx] why r u giving powers (moderator rights) to ppl that just make ozhonda a rather an uncomfortable and unpleasant experience.

All i want is moderators to treat members with a bit of respect and maybe inform the ill informed.
    Well, I do take some offense to comments that are thrown around like that. As a mod (and I am pretty certain I can speak for all of the mods here) we all try our best to make sure the site is run smoothly and operates to the benefit of the entire community.

Had your first thread been closed (ie the one about the headunit) then this would not have been an issue. Besides the terms and conditions, it is really just making it fair to everyone who sells things through ozhonda to allow a single for sale threads for member so that things are kept tidy.

This is really not an issue about Wyn delegating power, rather moderators doing their jobs and enforcing the forums rules and regulations. From what I can tell you are having issues with these.
    Last edited by Zdster; 23-08-2006 at 10:42 PM.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Seems to be abit of a trend here Gee:

http://www.crxaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop G
    is it just me or is every1 experiencing the same thing. Loading takes forever and in some cases it wont even load at all. Certainly other websites and even other automative club forums loads in an instant.

This has happened a few days now... is this forum setup on a cheape plan where by its hosting sever is in a mud hut in narobi on 28.8k transfer rates or something
    http://www.crxaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop G
    Thread deletion i made a thread called "Ma Bike" in the victoria section, i have clearly had it deleted with no PM or nothing as to why it was deleted. there are other bike threads on here aka Panda CRX and jonstons threads wats going on

Why was it done?
    Last edited by wynode; 23-08-2006 at 11:33 PM.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    .......Okay so u might say read the rules before u post..............
    Well it is a reasonable expectation and all part of the terms & conditions no?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    From what I can see the headunit thread had a last reply of 20/8/2006 and his sub thread was created on the same day.

The problem is with having multiple threads on the first page which inconveniances it for others who's threads get pushed down.

Feel free to comment guys/girls.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode
    From what I can see the headunit thread had a last reply of 20/8/2006 and his sub thread was created on the same day.

The problem is with having multiple threads on the first page which inconveniances it for others who's threads get pushed down.

Feel free to comment guys/girls.
    Yes - it had a price drop to $800 and was clearly still for sale. So both threads were in the "recent" pages of the for sale section. The date of creating a thread is not really relevant if it is a recent thread in terms of posts.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    I too think that some of the more recnt moderators seem to be on a huge power trip!!!!

Simular thing happening here with the links below, and nothing was/has been done. And this isnt a sub its a whole car. Plus it was proved that the seller was lying about the kms on the car..

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=locote

http://ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49149